Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Interatrial blocks. A separate entity from left atrial enlargement: a consensus report.J Electrocardiol. 2012; 45: 445-451
- Interatrial conduction block and retrograde activation of the left atrium and paroxysmal supraventricular tachyarrhythmia.Eur Heart J. 1988; 9: 1112-1118
- Third-degree inter-atrial block and supraventricular tachyarrhythmias.Europace. 1999; 1: 43-46
- New-onset atrial fibrillation after cavotricuspid isthmus ablation: identification of advanced interatrial block is key.Europace. 2015; 17: 1289-1293
- Advanced interatrial block predicts new onset atrial fibrillation in patients with severe heart failure and cardiac resynchronization therapy.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2015; 20: 586-591
- Advanced interatrial block is associated with recurrence of atrial fibrillation post pharmacological cardioversion.Cardiovasc Ther. 2014; 32: 52-56
- Incidence of atrial fibrillation in whites and African-Americans: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study.Am Heart J. 2009; 158: 111-117
- Ethnic distribution of ECG predictors of atrial fibrillation and its impact on understanding the ethnic distribution of ischemic stroke in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study.Stroke. 2009; 40: 1204-1211
- Anticoagulation: American College of Chest Physicians guidelines for the prevention and management of postoperative atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery.Chest. 2005; 128: 24S-27S
- Heart failure incidence and survival (from the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities study).Am J Cardiol. 2008; 101: 1016-1022
- A modified poisson regression approach to prospective studies with binary data.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 159: 702-706
- Independent risk factors for atrial fibrillation in a population-based cohort. The Framingham Heart Study.JAMA. 1994; 271: 840-844
- The natural history of atrial fibrillation: incidence, risk factors, and prognosis in the Manitoba Follow-Up Study.Am J Med. 1995; 98: 476-484
- Electrocardiographic and vectorcardiographic study of interatrial conduction disturbances with left atrial retrograde activation.J Electrocardiol. 1985; 18: 1-13
- Intra- and interatrial conduction delay: implications for cardiac pacing.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2004; 27: 507-525
- Prevalence of diagnosed atrial fibrillation in adults: national implications for rhythm management and stroke prevention: the AnTicoagulation and Risk Factors in Atrial Fibrillation (ATRIA) Study.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2370-2375
- Racial differences in atrial fibrillation prevalence and left atrial size.Am J Med. 2010; 123: e371-e377
The Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities study is carried out as a collaborative study supported by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland contracts (HHSN268201100005 C, HHSN268201100006 C, HHSN268201100007 C, HHSN268201100008 C, HHSN268201100009 C, HHSN268201100010 C, HHSN268201100011 C, and HHSN268201100012 C).
See page 1758 for disclosure information.