Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: e147-e239
- Left ventricular assist device and drug therapy for the reversal of heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 1873-1884
- Reversal of severe heart failure with a continuous-flow left ventricular assist device and pharmacologic therapy: a prospective study.Circulation. 2011; 123: 381-390
- Combining neurohormonal blockade with continuous-flow left ventricular assist device support for myocardial recovery: a single-arm prospective study.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2013; 32: 305-312
- Ventricular unloading, tissue angiotensin II, matrix modulation, and function during left ventricular assist device support.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 1175-1177
- Regression of fibrosis and hypertrophy in failing myocardium following mechanical circulatory support.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2001; 20: 457-464
- Effect of implantable left ventricular assist device on neuroendocrine activation in heart failure.Circulation. 1995; 92: S191-S195
- Mechanical unloading during left ventricular assist device support increases left ventricular collagen cross-linking and myocardial stiffness.Circulation. 2005; 112: 364-374
- The impact of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor therapy on the extracellular collagen matrix during left ventricular assist device support in patients with end-stage heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 1166-1174
- The impact of left ventricular assist device-induced left ventricular unloading on the myocardial renin–angiotensin–aldosterone system: therapeutic consequences?.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 805-812
- Changes in brain natriuretic peptide and norepinephrine over time and mortality and morbidity in the Valsartan Heart Failure Trial (Val-HeFT).Circulation. 2003; 107: 1278-1283
- Prediction of mortality and morbidity with a 6-minute walk test in patients with left ventricular dysfunction.JAMA. 1993; 270: 1702-1707
- Time course of reverse remodeling of the left ventricle during support with a left ventricular assist device.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2001; 121: 902-908
- Which factors predict the recovery of natural heart function after insertion of a left ventricular assist system?.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2008; 27: 869-874
- Time course of improvement in left ventricular function, mass and geometry in patients with congestive heart failure treated with beta-adrenergic blockade.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995; 25: 1154-1161
See page 1769 for disclosure information.