Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: 29th official adult heart transplant report–2012.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2012; 31: 1052-1064
- Allograft vasculopathy versus atherosclerosis.Circ Res. 2006; 99: 801-815
- Coronary cardiac allograft vasculopathy versus native atherosclerosis: difficulties in classification.Virchows Arch. 2014; 464: 627-635
- Cardiac allograft vasculopathy: recent developments.Circulation. 2008; 117: 2131-2141
- Revision of the 1990 working formulation for the standardization of nomenclature in the diagnosis of heart rejection.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2005; 24: 1710-1720
- A reporting system on patients evaluated for coronary artery disease. Report of the Ad Hoc Committee for Grading of Coronary Artery Disease, Council on Cardiovascular Surgery, American Heart Association.Circulation. 1975; 51: 5-40
- Qualitative and quantitative coronary angiography.in: Topol E.J. Teirstein P.S. Textbook of Interventional Cardiology. 6th edition. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2011: 757-775
- Optical coherence tomographic evaluation of transplant coronary artery vasculopathy with correlation to cellular rejection.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 199-206
- In vivo comparison between cardiac allograft vasculopathy and native atherosclerosis using near-infrared spectroscopy and intravascular ultrasound.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2015; 16: 985-991
- Diverse morphologic manifestations of cardiac allograft vasculopathy: a pathologic study of 64 allograft hearts.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2011; 30: 1044-1050
- Histological evidence of concomitant intramyocardial and epicardial vasculitis in necropsied heart allografts: a possible relationship with graft coronary arteriosclerosis.Transplantation. 1999; 67: 1569-1576
- Dichotomous pattern of coronary atherosclerosis 1 to 9 years after transplantation: insights from systematic intravascular ultrasound imaging.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27: 839-846
- Coronary atherosclerosis with vulnerable plaque and complicated lesions in transplant recipients: new insight into cardiac allograft vasculopathy by optical coherence tomography.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 2610-2617
- Vascular remodelling after cardiac transplantation: a 3-year serial intravascular ultrasound study.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 1671-1677
- Lumen loss in transplant coronary artery disease is a biphasic process involving early intimal thickening and late constrictive remodeling: results from a 5-year serial intravascular ultrasound study.Circulation. 2001; 104: 653-657
- Repeated episodes of thrombosis as a potential mechanism of plaque progression in cardiac allograft vasculopathy.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 2905-2915
- Multiple coronary thrombosis and allograft vascular disease.Transplant Proc. 1998; 30: 1922-1924
- Has our understanding of calcification in human coronary atherosclerosis progressed?.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2014; 34: 724-736
- Macrophages and intravascular OCT bright spots: a quantitative study.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2015; 8: 63-72
Drs. Shan and Dong contributed equally to this manuscript.
See page 1368 for disclosure information.