Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiovascular features of homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia: analysis of 16 patients.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 54: 20-30
- Porcelain aorta. A comprehensive review.Circulation. 2015; 131: 827-836
- Surgical strategies for severe calcifications of the aorta (porcelain aorta) in two patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 23: 1159-1161
This study was funded by the Baylor Health Care System Foundation through the Cardiovascular Research Review Committee and in cooperation with the Baylor Heart and Vascular Institute.
See page 1385 for disclosure information.