Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of aliskiren on postdischarge mortality and heart failure readmissions among patients hospitalized for heart failure: the ASTRONAUT randomized trial.JAMA. 2013; 309: 1125-1135
- Contrasting acute and chronic effects of tolvaptan on serum osmolality in the EVEREST trial.Eur J Heart Fail. 2015; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Rationale and design of the multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the Efficacy of Vasopressin antagonism in Heart Failure: Outcome Study with Tolvaptan (EVEREST).J Card Fail. 2005; 11: 260-269
- Short-term clinical effects of tolvaptan, an oral vasopressin antagonist, in patients hospitalized for heart failure: the EVEREST Clinical Status Trials.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1332-1343
- Effects of oral tolvaptan in patients hospitalized for worsening heart failure: the EVEREST Outcome Trial.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1319-1331
- Derivation and validation of a formula to calculate the contribution of ethanol to the osmolal gap.Ann Emerg Med. 2001; 38: 653-659
- A comprehensive, longitudinal description of the in-hospital and post-discharge clinical, laboratory, and neurohormonal course of patients with heart failure who die or are re-hospitalized within 90 days: analysis from the EVEREST trial.Heart Fail Rev. 2012; 17: 485-509
- Relation of neurohumoral activation to clinical variables and degree of ventricular dysfunction: a report from the Registry of Studies of Left Ventricular Dysfunction. SOLVD Investigators.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 1410-1420
- Comparison of neuroendocrine activation in patients with left ventricular dysfunction with and without congestive heart failure. A substudy of the Studies of Left Ventricular Dysfunction (SOLVD).Circulation. 1990; 82: 1724-1729
- Association of arginine vasopressin levels with outcomes and the effect of V2 blockade in patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: insights from the EVEREST trial.Circ Heart Fail. 2013; 6: 47-52
Funding: Otsuka Inc. (Rockville, Maryland) provided financial and material support for the EVEREST trial. Database management was performed by the sponsor.
See page 1149 for disclosure information.