Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Significance of right bundle branch block patterns during pervenous ventricular pacing.Br Heart J. 1969; 31: 285-290
- Unusual patterns of conduction produced by pacing stimuli.Am Heart J. 1967; 74: 24-28
- Right bundle branch block-like pattern during ventricular pacing: a surface electrocardiographic mapping technique to locate the ventricular lead.Can J Cardiol. 2015; 31: 1019-1024
- An electrocardiographic algorithm for determining the location of the pacemaker electrode in patients with right bundle branch block configuration during permanent ventricular pacing.Angiology. 2006; 57: 623-630
- Incidence and electrocardiographic localization of safe right bundle branch block configurations during permanent ventricular pacing.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 76: 781-784
- Electrocardiographic characteristics in right ventricular vs biventricular pacing in patients with paced right bundle-branch block QRS pattern.J Electrocardiol. 2011; 44: 289-295
- Unusual QRS morphology associated with trans-venous pacemakers. The pseudo RBBB pattern.Chest. 1985; 87: 517-521
- Dual-chamber pacing or ventricular backup pacing in patients with an implantable defibrillator: the Dual Chamber and VVI Implantable Defibrillator (DAVID) trial.JAMA. 2002; 288: 3115-3123
- Adverse effect of ventricular pacing on heart failure and atrial fibrillation among patients with normal baseline QRS duration in a clinical trial of pacemaker therapy for sinus node dysfunction.Circulation. 2003; 107: 932-937
- Beneficial effects of RV non- apical vs. apical pacing: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized- controlled trials.Europace. 2012; 14: 81-91
- Rationale and design of the SPICE study-mid-septal positioning of ventricular ICD electrodes.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2011; 31: 247-254
- Safety of mid-septal electrode placement in implantable cardioverter defibrillator recipients – results of the SPICE (septal positioning of ventricular ICD electrodes) study.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 174: 713-720
- Usefulness of the 12-lead electrocardiogram in the follow-up of patients with cardiac resynchronization devices. Part I.Cardiol J. 2011; 18: 476-486
- A stepwise electrocardiographic algorithm for differentiation of mid-septal vs. apical right ventricular lead positioning: the SPICE ECG substudy.Europace. 2015; 17: 915-920
- Electrocardiographic algorithms to predict true right ventricular pacing in the presence of right bundle branch block-like pattern.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 172: e403-e405
- Mechanism of an unusual QRS pattern associated with right ventricular pacing.Am Heart J. 1983; 105 (Brief communication): 337-339
- Right ventricular enlargement mimicking electrocardiographic left ventricular pacing.J Electrocardiol. 2006; 39: 180-182
See page 939 for disclosure information.