Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bypass versus angioplasty in severe ischaemia of the leg (BASIL): multicentre, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2005; 366: 1925-1934
- Peripheral arterial disease detection, awareness, and treatment in primary care.JAMA. 2001; 286: 1317-1324
- National health care costs of peripheral arterial disease in the Medicare population.Vasc Med. 2008; 13: 209-215
- Failure of surgical and endovascular infrainguinal and iliac procedures in the management of peripheral arterial disease using data from electronic medical records.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2013; 24 (391 e1–3): 378-391
- Peripheral arterial disease: a literature review.Br Med Bull. 2012; 104: 21-39
- The LEVANT I (Lutonix paclitaxel-coated balloon for the prevention of femoropopliteal restenosis) trial for femoropopliteal revascularization: first-in-human randomized trial of low-dose drug-coated balloon versus uncoated balloon angioplasty.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 10-19
- A critical view of the peripheral atherectomy data in the treatment of infrainguinal arterial disease.J Invasive Cardiol. 2014; 26: 22-29
- Tissue removal by ultrasound evaluation (the TRUE study): the Jetstream G2 system post-market peripheral vascular IVUS study.J Invasive Cardiol. 2011; 23: 269-273
- The healthcare cost and utilization project: an overview.Eff Clin Pract. 2002; 5: 143-151
- Measures of Patient Safety Based on Hospital Administrative Data - the Patient Safety Indicators.Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US), Rockville (MD)2002 (Technical Reviews, No. 5.), Avalilable at:
- Adapting a clinical comorbidity index for use with ICD-9-CM administrative databases.J Clin Epidemiol. 1992; 45: 613-619
- Propensity score-matched analysis of open surgical and endovascular repair for type B aortic dissection.Int J Vasc Med. 2011; 2011: 364046
- Hospital variation in the use of noninvasive cardiac imaging and its association with downstream testing, interventions, and outcomes.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 176: 546-553
- The role of atherectomy in the treatment of lower extremity peripheral artery disease.BMC Surg. 2012; 12: S13
- Peripheral plaque volume changes pre- and post-rotational atherectomy followed by directional plaque excision: assessment by intravascular ultrasound and virtual histology.J Invasive Cardiol. 2009; 21: 501-505
- One-year outcome of percutaneous rotational atherectomy with aspiration in infrainguinal peripheral arterial occlusive disease: the multicenter pathway PVD trial.J Endovasc Ther. 2009; 16: 653-662
- Long-term results after directional atherectomy of femoro-popliteal lesions.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1573-1578
- Limb salvage following laser-assisted angioplasty for critical limb ischemia: results of the LACI multicenter trial.J Endovasc Ther. 2006; 13: 1-11
- Excimer laser recanalization of femoropopliteal lesions and 1-year patency: results of the CELLO registry.J Endovasc Ther. 2009; 16: 665-675
- Two-year results after directional atherectomy of infrapopliteal arteries with the SilverHawk device.J Endovasc Ther. 2007; 14: 232-240
- Lower extremity revascularization using directional atherectomy: 12-month prospective results of the DEFINITIVE LE study.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 923-933
- Orbital atherectomy for infrapopliteal disease: device concept and outcome data for the OASIS trial.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 73: 406-412
- Sustained safety and effectiveness of paclitaxel-eluting stents for femoropopliteal lesions: 2-year follow-up from the Zilver PTX randomized and single-arm clinical studies.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 2417-2427
- Results of ventricular septal myectomy and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (from Nationwide Inpatient Sample [1998-2010]).Am J Cardiol. 2014; 114: 1390-1395
- Impact of annual operator and institutional volume on percutaneous coronary intervention outcomes: a 5-year United States experience (2005-2009).Circulation. 2014; 130: 1392-1406
The authors Panaich and Arora share equal contribution to this manuscript.
See page 683 for disclosure information.