Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Meta-analysis and systematic review of the long-term predictive value of assessment of coronary atherosclerosis by contrast-enhanced coronary computed tomography angiography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 2426-2436
- Prognostic value of cardiac computed tomography angiography: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 1237-1247
- Prognostic value of CT angiography for major adverse cardiac events in patients with acute chest pain from the emergency department: 2-year outcomes of the ROMICAT trial.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2011; 4: 481-491
- Prevalence and severity of coronary artery disease and adverse events among symptomatic patients with coronary artery calcification scores of zero undergoing coronary computed tomography angiography: results from the CONFIRM (Coronary CT Angiography Evaluation for Clinical Outcomes: an International Multicenter) registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 2533-2540
- Does coronary CT angiography improve risk stratification over coronary calcium scoring in symptomatic patients with suspected coronary artery disease? Results from the prospective multicenter international CONFIRM registry.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014; 15: 267-274
- Prognostic value of multidetector coronary computed tomographic angiography for prediction of all-cause mortality.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 1161-1170
- Prognostic value of coronary computed tomography angiography during 5 years of follow-up in patients with suspected coronary artery disease.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 3277-3285
- Mortality incidence and the severity of coronary atherosclerosis assessed by computed tomography angiography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 1335-1343
- Incremental prognostic value of cardiac computed tomography in coronary artery disease using CONFIRM: COroNary computed tomography angiography evaluation for clinical outcomes: an InteRnational Multicenter registry.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2011; 4: 463-472
- Coronary CT angiography versus standard evaluation in acute chest pain.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 299-308
- Coronary computed tomography angiography for early triage of patients with acute chest pain: the ROMICAT (Rule Out Myocardial Infarction using Computer Assisted Tomography) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 1642-1650
- Design of the Rule Out Myocardial Ischemia/Infarction Using Computer Assisted Tomography: a multicenter randomized comparative effectiveness trial of cardiac computed tomography versus alternative triage strategies in patients with acute chest pain in the emergency department.Am Heart J. 2012; 163 (338.e1): 330-338
- Impact of coronary computed tomographic angiography findings on the medical treatment and control of coronary artery disease and its risk factors.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 873-877
- Changes in preventive medical therapies and CV risk factors after CT angiography.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2013; 6: 574-581
- Patient management after noninvasive cardiac imaging results from SPARC (Study of myocardial perfusion and coronary anatomy imaging roles in coronary artery disease).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 462-474
- 2012 ACCF/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS guideline for the diagnosis and management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, and the American College of Physicians, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: e44-e164
- AHA/ACCF secondary prevention and risk reduction therapy for patients with coronary and other atherosclerotic vascular disease: 2011 update: a guideline from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology Foundation endorsed by the World Heart Federation and the Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 2432-2446
The study was supported by the grants U01HL092040 , U01HL092022 and 5K24HL113128 from National Institutes of Health/ National Heart Lung Blood Institute (Bethesda, Maryland) .
Disclaimer: The findings and opinions expressed here are the investigators' and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institutes of Health or the Department of Health and Human Services.
Clinical Trial Registration—URL: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01084239 and Unique Identifier: NCT01084239.
See page 324 for disclosure information.