Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bayesian estimation of disease prevalence and the parameters of diagnostic tests in the absence of a gold standard.Am J Epidemiol. 1995; 141: 263-272
- Diagnosis of atrial fibrillation after stroke and transient ischaemic attack: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Neurol. 2015; 14: 377-387
- A comparison of atrial fibrillation monitoring strategies after cryptogenic stroke (from the Cryptogenic Stroke and Underlying AF Trial).Am J Cardiol. 2015; 116: 889-893
- Device-detected atrial fibrillation and risk for stroke: an analysis of >10,000 patients from the SOS AF project (Stroke preventiOn Strategies based on Atrial Fibrillation information from implanted devices).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 508-516
- Very short paroxysms account for more than half of the cases of atrial fibrillation detected after stroke and TIA: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Stroke. 2015; 10: 801-807
- Clinically important atrial arrhythmia and stroke risk: a UK-wide online survey among stroke physicians and cardiologists.QJM. 2014; 107: 895-902
- Performance of a new leadless implantable cardiac monitor in detecting and quantifying atrial fibrillation: results of the XPECT trial.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 141-147
- Poststroke atrial fibrillation: cause or consequence? Critical review of current views.Neurology. 2014; 82: 1180-1186