Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- OP-047 initial experience on the use of novel oral anticoagulants (NOAC) in adults with congenital heart disease.Am J Cardiol. 2015; 115: S21
- Atrial arrhythmias in adults with congenital heart disease.Circulation. 2009; 120: 1679-1686
- Anticoagulation in adults with congenital heart disease: the who, the when and the how?.Heart. 2015; 101: 424-429
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1139-1151
- Management of patients with atrial fibrillation (compilation of 2006 ACCF/AHA/ESC and 2011 ACCF/AHA/HRS recommendations): a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1935-1944
- Focused 2012 update of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society atrial fibrillation guidelines: recommendations for stroke prevention and rate/rhythm control.Can J Cardiol. 2012; 28: 125-136
- PACES/HRS expert consensus statement on the Recognition and Management of Arrhythmias in Adult Congenital Heart Disease: developed in partnership between the Pediatric and Congenital Electrophysiology Society (PACES) and the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS). Endorsed by the governing bodies of PACES, HRS, the American College of Cardiology (ACC), the American Heart Association (AHA), the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), the Canadian Heart Rhythm Society (CHRS), and the International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ISACHD).Heart rhythm. 2014; 11: e102-e165
Report of the Fifth European Meeting on Adult Congenital Heart Disease, 10–11 April 2014, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Available at: http://www.escardio.org/The-ESC/Communities/Working-Groups/Working-Group-on-Grown–up-Congenital-Heart-Disease/Education/Report-of-the-Fifth-European-meeting-on-Adult-Congenital-Heart-Disease-10-11-Ap. Accessed on November 1, 2015.
NOTE registry. Available at: http://www.isachd.org/content/note-registry. Accessed on November 1, 2015.
Drs. Cheng and Harrogate contributed equally to this Readers' Comments.