Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early-onset and persisting thrombocytopenia in post-cardiac surgery patients is rarely due to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia even when antibody tests are positive.J Thromb Haemost. 2010; 8: 30-36
- When is HIT really HIT?.Ann Thorac Surg. 2007; 83: 21-23
- The incidence of recognized heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in a large, tertiary care teaching hospital.Chest. 2007; 131: 1644-1649
- The incidence of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in medical patients treated with low-molecular-weight heparin: a prospective cohort study.Blood. 2005; 106: 3049-3054
- Gender imbalance and risk factor interactions in heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.Blood. 2006; 108: 2937-2941
- Effects of argatroban therapy, demographic variables, and platelet count on thrombotic risks in heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.Chest. 2006; 129: 1407-1416
See page 309 for disclosure information.