Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical differences between continuous flow ventricular assist devices: a comparison between HeartMate II and HeartWare HVAD.J Card Surg. 2013; 28: 604-610
- Arteriovenous malformation and gastrointestinal bleeding in patients with the HeartMate II left ventricular assist device.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2011; 30: 849-853
- Gastrointestinal bleeding with the HeartMate II left ventricular assist device.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2012; 31: 715-718
- Clinical management for complications related to implantable LVAD use.Gen Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 63: 1-7
- Incidence and management of gastrointestinal bleeding with continuous flow assist devices.Ann Thorac Surg. 2012; 93: 1534-1540
- Gastrointestinal bleeding rates in recipients of nonpulsatile and pulsatile left ventricular assist devices.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009; 137: 208-215
Thoratec Corporation. Bridge to Transplantation Study. HeartMate II® Left Ventricular Assist System (LVAS) - P060040. Available at: www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf6/P060040S005c.pdf. Accessed on March 1, 2015.
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP).Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2011 (Available at:)Accessed on January 7, 2015)
- Features of patients with gastrointestinal bleeding after implantation of ventricular assist devices.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015; 13: 107-114
- GI bleeding in patients with continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Gastrointest Endosc. 2014; 80: 435-446
- Physiologic and pathologic changes in patients with continuous-flow ventricular assist devices.J Cardiovasc Transl Res. 2009; 2: 154-158
- Angiodysplasia of the stomach and duodenum.Gastrointest Endosc. 1985; 31: 251-254
- Increased incidence of gastrointestinal bleeding following implantation of the HeartMate II LVAD.J Card Surg. 2010; 25: 352-356
- Upper gastrointestinal bleeding in patients with chronic renal failure.Ann Intern Med. 1985; 102: 588-592
- Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia: a possible component of von Willebrand's disease.Hum Pathol. 1984; 15: 539-544
- An epidemiological study of Heyde's syndrome: an association between aortic stenosis and gastrointestinal bleeding.J Heart Valve Dis. 2004; 13: 713-716
- Proteolysis of von Willebrand factor and shear stress-induced platelet aggregation in patients with aortic valve stenosis.Circulation. 2000; 102: 1290-1295
- Acquired von Willebrand syndrome in continuous-flow ventricular assist device recipients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 90: 1263-1269
- Immunologic sensitization in recipients of left ventricular assist devices.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2003; 125: 578-591
- Misleading indicators: the limitations of multiple linear regression in formulation of policy recommendations.Policy Sci. 1981; 13: 397-418
- Incidence and risk factor analysis for gastrointestinal bleeding and pump thrombosis in left ventricular assist device recipients.Artif Organs. 2015; 39: 939-944
- Cost of ventricular assist devices: can we afford the progress?.Circulation. 2013; 127: 743-748
See page 244 for disclosure information.