Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement: experience with the transapical approach, alternate access sites, and concomitant cardiac repairs.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 148: 1417-1422
- Survival after transapical and transfemoral aortic valve implantation: talking about two different patient populations.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009; 138: 1073-1080
- Device stratified comparison among transfemoral, transapical and transubclavian access for transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR): a meta-analysis.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 172: e318-e321
- Comparison 30-day clinical complications between transfemoral versus transapical aortic valve replacement for aortic stenosis: a meta-analysis review.J Cardiothorac Surg. 2013; 8: 168
- A meta-analysis of mortality and major adverse cardiovascular and cerebrovascular events in patients undergoing transfemoral versus transapical transcatheter aortic valve implantation using edwards valve for severe aortic stenosis.Am J Cardiol. 2014; 114: 1882-1890
- A meta-analysis of adjusted observational studies for mortality in transapical versus transfemoral aortic valve implantation.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 174: 165-170
- Transapical vs. transfemoral aortic valve implantation: which approach for which patient, from a surgeon's standpoint.Ann Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 1: 216-219
- OBSERVANT: observational study of appropriateness, efficacy and effectiveness of AVR-TAVI procedures for the treatment of severe symptomatic aortic stenosis. Study protocol.G Ital Cardiol. 2010; 11: 897-909
- 1-year outcomes after transfemoral transcatheter or surgical aortic valve replacement: results from the Italian OBSERVANT study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 804-812
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation versus surgical aortic valve replacement for severe aortic stenosis: results from an intermediate risk propensity-matched population of the Italian OBSERVANT study.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 167: 1945-1952
- Optimal caliper widths for propensity-score matching when estimating differences in means and differences in proportions in observational studies.Pharm Stat. 2011; 10: 150-161
- Transapical versus transfemoral aortic valve implantation: a multicenter collaborative study.Ann Thorac Surg. 2014; 97: 22-28
- Results of transfemoral or transapical aortic valve implantation following a uniform assessment in high-risk patients with aortic stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 303-311
- Registry of transcatheter aortic-valve implantation in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1705-1715
- Myocardial injury after transaortic versus transapical transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Ann Thorac Surg. 2015; 99: 2001-2009
- Impact of transapical aortic valve replacement on apical wall motion.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2013; 26: 255-260
- Interventions for protecting renal function in the perioperative period.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; 9: CD003590
- Influence of transcatheter aortic valve replacement strategy and valve design on stroke after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: a meta-analysis and systematic review of literature.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2101-2110
- Cerebral embolism following transcatheter aortic valve implantation: comparison of transfemoral and transapical approaches.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 18-28
- Vascular complications after transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI): risk and long-term results.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2014; 37: 490-498
- Standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation clinical trials a consensus report from the Valve Academic Research Consortium.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 253-269
The OBSERVANT study was supported by a grant ( Fasc. 1M30 ) from Italian Ministry of Health, Rome, Italy and Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Rome, Italy .
See page 250 for disclosure information.