Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relationships between sinus rhythm, treatment, and survival in the Atrial Fibrillation Follow-Up Investigation of Rhythm Management (AFFIRM) Study.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1509-1513
- A population-based study of the long-term risks associated with atrial fibrillation: 20-year follow-up of the Renfrew/Paisley study.Am J Med. 2002; 113: 359-364
- Atrial fibrillation: a major contributor to stroke in the elderly. The Framingham Study.Arch Intern Med. 1987; 147: 1561-1564
- 50 year trends in atrial fibrillation prevalence, incidence, risk factors, and mortality in the Framingham Heart Study: a cohort study.Lancet. 2015; 386: 154-162
- Oral anticoagulation use by patients with atrial fibrillation in Germany. Adherence to guidelines, causes of anticoagulation under-use and its clinical outcomes, based on claims-data of 183,448 patients.Thromb Haemost. 2012; 107: 1053-1065
- Evaluation of risk stratification schemes for ischaemic stroke and bleeding in 182 678 patients with atrial fibrillation: the Swedish Atrial Fibrillation cohort study.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 1500-1510
- Incidence of atrial fibrillation in whites and African-Americans: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study.Am Heart J. 2009; 158: 111-117
- Warfarin use among ambulatory patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation: the anticoagulation and risk factors in atrial fibrillation (ATRIA) study.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 131: 927-934
- N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide is a major predictor of the development of atrial fibrillation: the Cardiovascular Health Study.Circulation. 2009; 120: 1768-1774
- Validity of international classification of disease codes to identify ischemic stroke and intracranial hemorrhage among individuals with associated diagnosis of atrial fibrillation.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2015; 8: 8-14
- Robust replication of genotype-phenotype associations across multiple diseases in an electronic medical record.Am J Hum Genet. 2010; 86: 560-572
- Electronic medical records for discovery research in rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2010; 62: 1120-1127
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation Study. Final results.Circulation. 1991; 84: 527-539
- Hospitalized patients with atrial fibrillation and a high risk of stroke are not being provided with adequate anticoagulation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 1729-1736
See page 225 for disclosure information.