Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart disease and stroke statistics–2012 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2012; 125: e2-e220
- ACC/AHA 2008 performance measures for adults with ST-elevation and nonST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on performance measures (writing committee to develop performance measures for ST-elevation and non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction): developed in collaboration with the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Emergency Physicians: endorsed by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Hospital Medicine.Circulation. 2008; 118: 2596-2648
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the Management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: e78-e140
- 2012 ACCF/AHA focused update of the guideline for the management of patients with unstable angina/non–ST-elevation myocardial infarction (updating the 2007 guideline and replacing the 2011 focused update): a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 645-681
- Guideline adherence after ST-segment elevation versus non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2012; 5: 654-661
- Achievement of guideline-concordant care and in-hospital outcomes in patients with coronary artery disease in teaching and nonteaching hospitals: results from the Get With The Guidelines-Coronary Artery Disease program.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2013; 6: 58-65
- Twenty-year trends in the incidence of stroke complicating acute myocardial infarction: Worcester Heart Attack study.Arch Intern Med. 2008; 168: 2104-2110
- Relation of length of hospital stay in acute myocardial infarction to postdischarge mortality.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 101: 428-434
- Using Get With The Guidelines to improve cardiovascular secondary prevention.Joint Comm J Qual Saf. 2003; 29: 539-550
- Association between hospital process performance and outcomes among patients with acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2006; 295: 1912-1920
- Get with the Guidelines Steering Committee and Hospitals.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 102: 1693-1697
See page 205 for disclosure information.