Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- U.S. medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use, 2010.MMWR Early Release. 2010; 59: 53-55
- Risks of contraception and pregnancy in heart disease.Heart. 2006; 92: 1520-1525
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap) – a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Contraceptive failure in the United States.Contraception. 2011; 83: 397-404
- Effectiveness of long-acting reversible contraception.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1998-2007
- Association of age and parity with intrauterine device expulsion.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 124: 718-726
- A Clinical Guide for Contraception.Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA2010: 432
- Risk of uterine perforation with levonorgestrel-releasing and copper intrauterine devices in the European Active Study on intrauterine devices.Contraception. 2015; 91: 274-279
- Bleeding patterns and clinical performance of the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system (Mirena) up to two years.Contraception. 2002; 65: 129-132
- The effects of Implanon on menstrual bleeding patterns.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2008; 13: 13-28
- Continuation and satisfaction of reversible contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 1105-1113
- Contraceptive Technology.Ardent Media, New York, NY2007: 875
This project was supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number TL1TR000422 (Seattle/Washington).
See page 304 for disclosure information.