Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparative validation of a novel risk score for predicting bleeding risk in anticoagulated patients with atrial fibrillation: the has-bled (hypertension, abnormal renal/liver function, stroke, bleeding history or predisposition, labile INR, elderly, drugs/alcohol concomitantly) score.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 173-180
- Refining clinical risk stratification for predicting stroke and thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation using a novel risk factor-based approach: the Euro Heart Survey on Atrial Fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- Left atrial appendage occlusion for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: multicentre experience with the Amplatzer cardiac plug.EuroIntervention. 2015; 10 (Epub ahead of print)
- Left atrial appendage closure with Amplatzer cardiac plug in atrial fibrillation: initial European experience.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 77: 700-706
- Prospective randomized evaluation of the watchman left atrial appendage closure device in patients with atrial fibrillation versus long-term warfarin therapy: the prevail trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 1-12
- Updated standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: the Valve Academic Research Consortium-2 Consensus Document.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1438-1454
- Percutaneous left atrial appendage closure with the Amplatzer cardiac plug device in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation and contraindications to anticoagulation therapy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 96-102
- Left atrial appendage closure with Amplatzer cardiac plug for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: initial Asia-Pacific experience.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 79: 794-800
- Immediate and one-year results in 35 consecutive patients after closure of left atrial appendage with the Amplatzer cardiac plug.Rev Esp Cardiol. 2013; 66: 90-97
- Percutaneous closure of the left atrial appendage versus warfarin therapy for prevention of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation: a randomised non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2009; 374: 534-542
- Percutaneous left atrial appendage closure vs warfarin for atrial fibrillation: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2014; 312: 1988-1998
- Left atrial appendage closure with the Amplatzer cardiac plug: impact of shape and device sizing on follow-up leaks.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168: 1023-1027
See page 90 for disclosure information.