Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Atlas of Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States.National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda2013
- Cardiovascular morbidity and mortality after kidney transplantation.Transpl Int. 2015; 28: 10-21
- Distribution of coronary artery disease and relation to mortality in asymptomatic hemodialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 2007; 49: 409-416
- Cardiovascular events and investigation in patients who are awaiting cadaveric kidney transplantation.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2005; 16: 808-816
- Cardiac disease evaluation and management among kidney and liver transplantation candidates: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology Foundation: endorsed by the American Society of Transplant Surgeons, American Society of Transplantation, and National Kidney Foundation.Circulation. 2012; 126: 617-663
- European best practice guidelines for renal transplantation (part 1).Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2000; 15: 1-85
- The evaluation of renal transplantation candidates: clinical practice guidelines.Am J Transplant. 2001; 1: 3-95
- A report of the Lisbon Conference on the care of the kidney transplant recipient.Transplantation. 2007; 83: S1-22
- Cardiac survival after pre-emptive coronary angiography in transplant patients and those awaiting transplantation.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011; 6: 1912-1919
- Ineffectiveness of dipyridamole SPECT thallium imaging as a screening technique for coronary artery disease in patients with end-stage renal failure.Transplantation. 1990; 49: 100-103
- Perfusion thallium imaging of type I diabetes patients with end stage renal disease: comparison of oral and intravenous dipyridamole administration.Card Radiol. 1990; 175: 103-105
- Evaluation of diabetic patients for renal and pancreas transplantation: noninvasive screening for coronary artery disease using radionuclide methods.Transplantation. 1996; 62: 1230-1235
- Dobutamine stress echocardiography for the detection of significant coronary artery disease in renal transplant candidates.Am J Kidney Dis. 1999; 33: 1080-1090
- Usefulness of tachycardic-stress perfusion imaging to predict coronary artery disease in high-risk patients with chronic renal failure.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 1318-1320
- Treatment of coronary artery disease in hemodialysis patients evaluated for transplant-a registry study.Transplantation. 2010; 89: 845-850
- Echocardiography-based score to predict outcome after renal transplantation.Heart. 2007; 93: 464-469
- Feasibility, safety and accuracy of dobutamine/atropine stress echocardiography for the detection of coronary artery disease in renal transplant candidates.Arq Bras Cardiol. 2007; 88: 45-51
- 2012 ACCF/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS guideline for the diagnosis and management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines, and the American College of Physicians, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: e44-e164
- Coronary-artery revascularization before elective major vascular surgery.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2795-2804
- Clinical factors associated with long-term mortality following vascular surgery: outcomes from the Coronary Artery Revascularization Prophylaxis (CARP) Trial.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 46: 694-700
- Coronary revascularisation in insulin-dependent diabetic patients with chronic renal failure.Lancet. 1992; 340: 998-1002
Statistical analyses and the project described were supported by the National Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, through grant 8UL1TR000105 (formerly UL1RR025764). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
See page 149 for disclosure information.