Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Respiratory Society (ERS), endorsed by the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT).Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 2493-2537
- Updated clinical classification of pulmonary hypertension.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: D34-D41
- 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.Circulation. 2014; 130: 2071-2104
- ACC/AHA/ESC guidelines for the management of patients with supraventricular arrhythmias-executive summary. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for practice guidelines (writing committee to develop guidelines for the management of patients with supraventricular arrhythmias) developed in collaboration with NASPE-Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 1493-1531
- Frequency of supraventricular arrhythmias in patients with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension.Am J Cardiol. 2014; 114: 1420-1425
- Incidence and clinical relevance of supraventricular tachyarrhythmias in pulmonary hypertension.Am Heart J. 2007; 153: 127-132
- Clinical implications of supraventricular arrhythmias in patients with severe pulmonary arterial hypertension.Int J Cardiol. 2011; 146: 105-106
- Atrial flutter and fibrillation in patients with pulmonary hypertension.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 167: 2300-2305
- Arrhythmias in pulmonary arterial hypertension.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2012; : 180-186
- Atrial electrical and structural remodeling associated with longstanding pulmonary hypertension and right ventricular hypertrophy in humans.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2012; 23: 614-620
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2014; 7: 1011-1018
- Perspectives on novel therapeutic strategies for right heart failure in pulmonary arterial hypertension: lessons from the left heart.Eur Respir Rev. 2010; 19: 72-82
See page 1889 for disclosure information.