Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surgical pathology of the pulmonary valve: a study of 116 cases spanning 15 years.Mayo Clin Proc. 1989; 64: 1352-1360
- On the relation between the site of valvular involvement in endocarditis and the blood pressure resting on the valve.Am J Med Sci. 1952; 224: 318-319
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus pulmonary valve endocarditis.Am Surg. 2009; 75: 1265-1266
- Isolated pulmonic valve infective endocarditis: a diagnostically elusive entity.Am Heart J. 1985; 109: 558-567
- Clinical and echocardiographic observations in pulmonary valve endocarditis.Am J Cardiol. 1985; 56: 610-613
- Isolated pulmonic valve endocarditis in healthy hearts: a case report and review of the literature.Can J Cardiol. 2000; 16: 1282-1288
- Proposed modifications to the Duke criteria for the diagnosis of infective endocarditis.Clin Infect Dis. 2000; 30: 633-638
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 777-802
- Clinical and echocardiographic features of pulmonary valve endocarditis.Circulation. 1983; 67: 198-204
- Surgical valve repair of isolated pulmonary valve endocarditis.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2013; 16: 384-386
- Pulmonic valve endocarditis as an underdiagnosed disease: role of transesophageal echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1992; 5: 48-51
- Pulmonary valve endocarditis: improved diagnosis with biplane transesophageal echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1992; 5: 206-210
See page 1931 for disclosure information.