Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of low-profile sheaths on vascular complications during transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve replacement.EuroIntervention. 2013; 9: 929-935
- Transfemoral aortic valve implantation new criteria to predict vascular complications.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 851-858
- Incidence and predictors of acute kidney injury after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Am Heart J. 2012; 163: 1031-1036
- Renal function as predictor of mortality in patients after percutaneous transcatheter aortic valve implantation.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 3: 1141-1149
- Survival, predictive factors, and causes of mortality following transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Innovations (Phila). 2013; 8: 359-363
- Causes of peri-operative mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation: a pooled analysis of 12 studies and 1223 patients.J Invasive Cardiol. 2011; 23: 180-184
- Cause of death after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 83: E277-282
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement for inoperable severe aortic stenosis.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1696-1704
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation for the treatment of severe symptomatic aortic stenosis in patients at very high or prohibitive surgical risk: acute and late outcomes of the multicenter Canadian experience.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 1080-1090
- Long-term outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve implantation: insights on prognostic factors and valve durability from the Canadian multicenter experience.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1864-1875
- Comparison between Society of Thoracic Surgeons score and logistic EuroSCORE for predicting mortality in patients referred for transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2011; 12: 345-349
- Impact of frailty on short- and long-term morbidity and mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation: risk assessment by Katz Index of activities of daily living.EuroIntervention. 2014; 10: 609-619
- Predicting risk in transcatheter aortic valve implantation: comparative analysis of EuroSCORE II and established risk stratification tools.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 63: 472-478
- Early and late mortality in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantation: comparison of the novel EuroScore II with established risk scores.Cardiology. 2013; 126: 15-23
- Development of a risk score for outcome after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Clin Res Cardiol. 2014; 103: 631-640
See page 1921 for disclosure information.