Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence, correlates, and prognostic significance of QRS prolongation in heart failure with reduced and preserved ejection fraction.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 529-539
- QRS prolongation in the prediction of clinical cardiac events in patients with acute heart failure: analysis of data from the Korean Acute Heart Failure Registry.Cardiology. 2013; 125: 96-103
- Prognostic implications of increased QRS duration in patients with moderate and severe left ventricular systolic dysfunction.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88 (a186): 182-185
- QRS prolongation in patients with acute coronary syndromes.Am Heart J. 2010; 159: 593-598
- QRS duration predicts death and hospitalization among patients with atrial fibrillation irrespective of heart failure: evidence from the AFFIRM study.Europace. 2014; 16: 803-811
- Intraventricular conduction delay in a standard 12-lead electrocardiogram as a predictor of mortality in the general population.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2011; 4: 704-710
- Duration of QRS complex in resting electrocardiogram is a predictor of sudden cardiac death in men.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2588-2594
- QRS duration on electrocardiography and cardiovascular mortality (from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey-III).Am J Cardiol. 2013; 112: 671-677
- Prognostic significance of QRS duration in patients with suspected coronary artery disease referred for noninvasive evaluation of myocardial ischemia.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 1490-1493
- Relation of QRS duration on the surface 12-lead electrocardiogram with mortality in patients with known or suspected coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 1082-1088
- The Declaration of Helsinki.Br Med J. 2007; 335: 624-625
- AHA/ACCF/HRS recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram: Part III: intraventricular conduction disturbances: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Electrocardiography and Arrhythmias Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology; the American College of Cardiology Foundation; and the Heart Rhythm Society. Endorsed by the International Society for Computerized Electrocardiology.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 976-981
- Safety of dobutamine-atropine stress myocardial perfusion scintigraphy.J Nucl Med. 1998; 39: 1662-1666
See page 1332 for disclosure information.