Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Costs and clinical outcomes associated with use of ranolazine for treatment of angina.Clin Ther. 2012; 34: 1395-1407
- Impact of ranolazine on clinical outcomes and healthcare resource utilization in patients with refractory angina pectoris.Am J Cardiovasc Drugs. 2013; 13: 407-412
- Heart disease and stroke statistics--2015 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2015; 131: e29-e322
- 2012 ACCF/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS guideline for the diagnosis and management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines, and the American College of Physicians, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: e44-e164
Healthcare Costs and Utilization Project. Chronic condition indicator for ICD-9-cm. Available at: https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/toolssoftware/chronic/chronic.jsp. Accessed on July 10, 2015.
- Measuring concurrent adherence to multiple related medications.Am J Manag Care. 2009; 15: 457-464
- Economic impact of angina after an acute coronary syndrome: insights from the MERLIN-TIMI 36 trial.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2009; 2: 344-353
- Evaluation of ranolazine in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and chronic stable angina: results from the TERISA randomized clinical trial (type 2 diabetes evaluation of ranolazine in subjects with chronic stable angina).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 2038-2045
- Effects of ranolazine on exercise tolerance and hba1c in patients with chronic angina and diabetes.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 42-48
- Effectiveness of ranolazine in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and chronic stable angina according to baseline hemoglobin a1c.Am Heart J. 2014; 168: 457-465
- Comparison of the Seattle Angina Questionnaire with daily angina diary in the TERISA clinical trial.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2014; 7: 844-850
- Evaluation of the glycometabolic effects of ranolazine in patients with and without diabetes mellitus in the MERLIN-TIMI 36 randomized controlled trial.Circulation. 2009; 119: 2032-2039
- Effect of ranolazine on A1C and glucose levels in hyperglycemic patients with non-ST elevation acute coronary syndrome.Diabetes Care. 2015; 33: 1163-1168
- Effect of ranolazine monotherapy on glycemic control in subjects with type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2015; 38: 1189-1196
- β-Blocker use and clinical outcomes in stable outpatients with and without coronary artery disease.JAMA. 2012; 308: 1340-1349
- β-Blocker and cardiovascular events in patients with and without myocardial infarction. Post hoc analysis from the CHARISMA trial.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2014; 7: 872-881
- Beta-blocker therapy and cardiac events among newly diagnosed coronary heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 247-252
- Package Insert Ranolazine, Extended Release Tablets, Ranexa. Gilead Sciences, Foster City, CA.2013
- Informed decision making for percutaneous coronary intervention for stable coronary disease.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 1199-1206
- Health resource utilization and direct costs associated with angina for patients with coronary artery disease in a US managed care setting.Am Health Drug Benefits. 2011; 46: 353-361
- Increased persistent sodium current due to decreased PI3K signaling contributes to qt prolongation in the diabetic heart.Diabetes. 2013; 62: 4257-4265
Funding: The present study was supported by a grant from Gilead Sciences , Foster City, California.
See page 1327 for disclosure information.