Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effects on cardiac performance of atrioventricular node catheter ablation using radiofrequency current for drug-refractory atrial arrhythmias.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1993; 16: 1275-1284
- Atrioventricular nodal ablation and implantation of mode switching dual chamber pacemakers: effective treatment for drug refractory paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.Heart. 1998; 79: 543-547
- The Ablate and Pace Trial: a prospective study of catheter ablation of the AV conduction system and permanent pacemaker implantation for treatment of atrial fibrillation. APT Investigators.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 1998; 2: 121-135
- Quality of life and outcomes after radiofrequency His-bundle catheter ablation and permanent pacemaker implantation: impact of treatment in paroxysmal and established atrial fibrillation.Am Heart J. 1996; 131: 499-507
- The Percutaneous Cardiac Mapping and Ablation Registry: summary of results.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1987; 10: 1395-1399
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of the atrioventricular junction from the left ventricle.Circulation. 1991; 84: 567-571
- Assessment of atrioventricular junction ablation and DDDR mode-switching pacemaker versus pharmacological treatment in patients with severely symptomatic paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: a randomized controlled study.Circulation. 1997; 96: 2617-2624
- Resynchronization therapy for the treatment of heart failure.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1044-1048
- Four-year efficacy of cardiac resynchronization therapy on exercise tolerance and disease progression: the importance of performing atrioventricular junction ablation in patients with atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 734-743
- Long-term survival in patients undergoing cardiac resynchronization therapy: the importance of performing atrio-ventricular junction ablation in patients with permanent atrial fibrillation.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 1644-1652
- A low amplitude His-bundle potential predicts failure of the right-sided approach for atrioventricular junction ablation.Jpn Circ J. 2000; 64: 257-261
- Catheter ablation of the atrioventricular junction using radiofrequency energy and a bilateral cardiac approach.Am J Cardiol. 1992; 70: 1438-1443
- Predictors of crossover to a left ventricular approach for atrioventricular junction ablation.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 80: 1611-1612
- Comparison of high energy direct current and radiofrequency catheter ablation of the atrioventricular junction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1993; 21: 557-564
- Severe tricuspid regurgitation in the aged: atrial remodeling associated with long-standing atrial fibrillation.J Cardiol. 2006; 48: 315-323
- Predictors for the development of severe tricuspid regurgitation with anatomically normal valve in patients with atrial fibrillation.Echocardiography. 2012; 29: 140-146
- Anatomic-electrophysiological correlations concerning the pathways for atrioventricular conduction.Circulation. 2001; 103: 2660-2667
- Ablation of the atrioventricular junction: technique, acute and long-term results in 115 consecutive patients.Europace. 1999; 1: 26-29
- A randomized comparison of the right- and left-sided approaches to ablation of the atrioventricular junction.Am J Cardiol. 1993; 72: 1406-1410
Drs. Reddy and Gunda have contributed equally.
See page 903 for disclosure information.