Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: e78-e140
- Women, bleeding, and coronary intervention.Circulation. 2013; 127: 641-649
- Atherothrombosis and high-risk plaque: part I: evolving concepts.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 937-954
- Safety and efficacy of drug-eluting stents in women: a patient-level pooled analysis of randomised trials.Lancet. 2013; 382: 1879-1888
- Comparison of left ventricular function following first ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous coronary intervention in men versus women.Am J Cardiol. 2014; 113: 1941-1946
- Bleeding in acute coronary syndromes and percutaneous coronary interventions: position paper by the Working Group on Thrombosis of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 1854-1864
- Safety and efficacy of high- versus low-dose aspirin after primary percutaneous coronary intervention in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: the HORIZONS-AMI (Harmonizing Outcomes with Revascularization and Stents in Acute Myocardial Infarction) trial.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 1231-1238
- Sex differences in short-term and long-term all-cause mortality among patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction treated by primary percutaneous intervention: a meta-analysis.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 174: 1822-1830
- Comparison of long-term mortality across the spectrum of acute coronary syndromes.Am Heart J. 2006; 151: 1065-1071
- Comparison of long-term mortality after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients treated for acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction versus those with unstable and stable angina pectoris.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 333-337
- Gender and the extent of coronary atherosclerosis, plaque composition, and clinical outcomes in acute coronary syndromes.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 5: S62-S72
- Impact of bleeding on mortality after percutaneous coronary intervention results from a patient-level pooled analysis of the REPLACE-2 (randomized evaluation of PCI linking angiomax to reduced clinical events), ACUITY (acute catheterization and urgent intervention triage strategy), and HORIZONS-AMI (harmonizing outcomes with revascularization and stents in acute myocardial infarction) trials.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 654-664
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: e139-e228
- Sex differences in mortality following acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2009; 302: 874-882
See page 851 for disclosure information.