Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The terminal portion of the T wave: a new electrocardiographic marker of risk of ventricular arrhythmias.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2000; 23: 1957-1959
- T(p-e)/QT ratio as an index of arrhythmogenesis.J Electrocardiol. 2008; 41: 567-574
- Tpeak-Tend and Tpeak-Tend dispersion as risk factors for ventricular tachycardia/ventricular fibrillation in patients with the Brugada syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 1828-1834
- T-peak to T-end interval may be a better predictor of high-risk patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy associated with a cardiac troponin I mutation than QT dispersion.Clin Cardiol. 2002; 25: 335-339
- T wave peak-to-end interval and QT dispersion in acquired long QT syndrome: a new index for arrhythmogenicity.Clin Sci (Lond). 2003; 105: 671-676
- The prognostic value of the Tpeak-Tend interval in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.J Electrocardiol. 2009; 42: 555-560
- Prolonged Tpeak-to-Tend interval on the resting ECG is associated with increased risk of sudden cardiac death.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2011; 4: 441-447
- Exercise-induced repolarization changes in patients with stable coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 107: 37-40
- 2012 ACCF/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS guideline for the diagnosis and management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, and the American College of Physicians, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: e44-e164
- Gender effects on novel indexes of heterogeneity of repolarization in patients with stable coronary artery disease.Hellenic J Cardiol. 2011; 52: 311-315
- Rate-corrected QT interval: techniques and limitations.Am J Cardiol. 1993; 72: 17B-22B
- Comparison of formulae for heart rate correction of QT interval in exercise electrocardiograms.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1999; 22: 1397-1401
- Electrocardiographic QT interval and mortality: a meta-analysis.Epidemiology. 2011; 22: 660-670
- Cellular basis for QT dispersion.J Electrocardiol. 1998; 30: 168-175
- Rate-independent QT shortening during exercise in healthy subjects: terminal repolarization does not shorten with exercise.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008; 19: 1284-1288
- Tpeak - Tend and Tpeak - Tend/QT ratio as markers of ventricular arrhythmia risk in cardiac resynchronization therapy patients.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013; 36: 103-108
This work was supported by Croatian Science Foundation (grants no. 02.05/48 and 3718 ).
See page 856 for disclosure information.