Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of chronic total coronary occlusion on treatment strategy.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 95: 1088-1091
- Current perspectives on coronary chronic total occlusions: the Canadian multicenter chronic total occlusions registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 991-997
- Chronic total coronary occlusions in patients with stable angina pectoris: Impact on therapy and outcome in present day clinical practice.Clin Res Cardiol. 2009; 98: 435-441
- Procedural outcomes of revascularization of chronic total occlusion of native coronary arteries (from a multicenter United States registry).Am J Cardiol. 2013; 112: 488-492
- Procedural and in-hospital outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention for chronic total occlusions of coronary arteries 2002 to 2008: impact of novel guidewire techniques.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2: 489-497
- Effectiveness of recanalization of chronic total occlusions: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Am Heart J. 2010; 160: 179-187
- In-hospital outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with chronic total occlusion: insights from the ERCTO (European registry of chronic total occlusion) registry.EuroIntervention. 2011; 7: 472-479
- Contemporary retrograde approach for the recanalisation of coronary chronic total occlusion: on behalf of the Japanese Retrograde Summit Group.EuroInterventio. 2013; 9: 102-109
- Procedural outcomes of chronic total occlusion percutaneous coronary intervention: a report from the NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry).JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: 245-253
- ACCF/SCAI/STS/AATS/AHA/ASNC 2009 appropriateness criteria for coronary revascularization: a report by the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriateness Criteria Task Force, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Thoracic Surgeons, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology endorsed by the American Society of Echocardiography, the Heart Failure Society of America, and the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 530-553
- ACCF/SCAI/STS/AATS/AHA/ASNC/HFSA/SCCT 2012 appropriate use criteria for coronary revascularization focused update: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Thoracic Surgeons, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, and the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 857-881
- Appropriateness of percutaneous coronary intervention.JAMA. 2011; 306: 53-61
- Appropriateness of percutaneous coronary interventions in Washington State.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2012; 5: 445-453
- Appropriateness of coronary revascularization for patients without acute coronary syndromes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 1870-1876
- Appropriateness ratings of percutaneous coronary intervention in japan and its association with the trend of noninvasive testing.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 1000-1009
- Angiographic success and procedural complications in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary chronic total occlusion interventions: a weighted meta-analysis of 18,061 patients from 65 studies.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 128-136
- Impact of periprocedural bleeding on incidence of contrast-induced acute kidney injury in patients treated with percutaneous coronary intervention.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 1260-1266
- The American College of Cardiology national database: progress and challenges. American College of Cardiology Database Committee.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 459-465
- The American College of Cardiology–National cardiovascular data registry (ACC-NCDR): building a national clinical data repository.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 2240-2245
- Standardized bleeding definitions for cardiovascular clinical trials: a consensus report from the Bleeding Academic Research Consortium.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2736-2747
National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) CathPCI Registry. Available at: http://www.ncdr.com/webncdr/cathpci/. Accessed on July 8th, 2015.
- Enhanced mortality risk prediction with a focus on high-risk percutaneous coronary intervention: results from 1,208,137 procedures in the NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry).JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 790-799
- Assessing the association of appropriateness of coronary revascularization and clinical outcomes for patients with stable coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1876-1884
- Changes in myocardial ischemic burden following percutaneous coronary intervention of chronic total occlusions.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 78: 337-343
- Revascularization of chronic total occlusions: time to reconsider?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 1281-1289
- Concordance of physician ratings with the appropriate use criteria for coronary revascularization.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 1546-1553
- Predicting successful guidewire crossing through chronic total occlusion of native coronary lesions within 30 minutes: the J-CTO (Multicenter CTO Registry in Japan) score as a difficulty grading and time assessment tool.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 213-221
The present study was funded by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research Grants 25460630 and 80571398 from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and Pfizer Health Research Foundation .
See page 863 for disclosure information.