Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coronary artery calcium area by electron-beam computed tomography and coronary atherosclerotic plaque area. A histopathologic correlative study.Circulation. 1995; 92: 2157-2162
- Effect of type 1 diabetes on the gender difference in coronary artery calcification: a role for insulin resistance? The Coronary Artery Calcification in Type 1 Diabetes (CACTI) Study.Diabetes. 2003; 52: 2833-2839
- Estimation of the concentration of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma, without use of the preparative ultracentrifuge.Clin Chem. 1972; 18: 499-502
- Accuracy of self-reported periodontal disease in the Women's Health Initiative Observational Study.J Periodontol. 2014; 85: 1006-1018
- Self-reported measures for surveillance of periodontitis.J Dent Res. 2013; 92: 1041-1047
- Evaluating changes in coronary artery calcium: an analytic method that accounts for interscan variability.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 182: 1327-1332
- Progression of coronary artery calcium predicts all-cause mortality.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2010; 3: 1229-1236
- Progression of coronary calcium and incident coronary heart disease events: MESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1231-1239
- Periodontal disease and atherosclerotic vascular disease: does the evidence support an independent association? A scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2520-2544
- Periodontitis and diabetes associations with measures of atherosclerosis and CHD.Atherosclerosis. 2012; 222: 196-201
- Diabetes mellitus and inflammatory periodontal diseases.Curr Opin Endocinol Diabetes Obes. 2008; 15: 135-141
- Examination of the relation between periodontal health status and cardiovascular risk factors: serum total and high density lipoprotein cholesterol, C-reactive protein, and plasma fibrinogen.Am J Epidemiol. 2000; 151: 273-282
- Acute-phase inflammatory response to periodontal disease in the US population.J Dent Res. 2000; 79: 49-57
- Results from the Periodontitis and Vascular Events (PAVE) Study: a pilot multicenter, randomized, controlled trial to study effects of periodontal therapy in a secondary prevention model of cardiovascular disease.J Periodontol. 2009; 80: 190-201
- Treatment of periodontal disease results in improvements in endothelial dysfunction and reduction of the carotid intima-media thickness.FASEB J. 2009; 23: 1196-1204
- High-dose atorvastatin reduces periodontal inflammation: a novel pleiotropic effect of statins.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 2382-2391
- Validation of self-reported periodontal disease: a systematic review.J Dent Res. 2005; 84: 881-890
See page 837 for disclosure information.