Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2013 ACC/AHA guideline on the treatment of blood cholesterol to reduce atherosclerotic cardiovascular risk in adults: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2889-2934
Wilemon K, Kindt I, Brumit M. Highlights report: 2014 FH Global Summit. Available at: http://thefhfoundation.org/highlights-report-2014-fh-global-summit/. Accessed on April 22, 2015.
- Rationale and design of the familial hypercholesterolemia foundation CAscade SCreening for Awareness and DEtection of Familial Hypercholesterolemia registry.Am Heart J. 2014; 167: 342-349.e317
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia is underdiagnosed and undertreated in the general population: guidance for clinicians to prevent coronary heart disease: Consensus Statement of the European Atherosclerosis Society.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 3478-3490a
- Familial hypercholesterolemia: screening, diagnosis and management of pediatric and adult patients: clinical guidance from the National Lipid Association Expert Panel on Familial Hypercholesterolemia.J Clin Lipidol. 2011; 5: S1-S8
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.Atherosclerosis. 2004; 173: 55-68
- ESC/EAS guidelines for the management of dyslipidaemias: the Task Force for the Management of Dyslipidaemias of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Atherosclerosis Society (EAS).Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 1769-1818
- Risks of ischaemic heart-disease in familial hyperlipoproteinaemic states.Lancet. 1969; 2: 1380-1382
- Coronary artery disease in 116 kindred with familial type II hyperlipoproteinemia.Circulation. 1974; 49: 476-488
- Exome sequencing identifies rare LDLR and APOA5 alleles conferring risk for myocardial infarction.Nature. 2015; 518: 102-106
- Familial hypercholesterolemia in the danish general population: prevalence, coronary artery disease, and cholesterol-lowering medication.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 97: 3956-3964
- Homozygous autosomal dominant hypercholesterolaemia in the Netherlands: prevalence, genotype-phenotype relationship, and clinical outcome.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 560-565
- Hyperlipidemia in coronary heart disease. II. Genetic analysis of lipid levels in 176 families and delineation of a new inherited disorder, combined hyperlipidemia.J Clin Invest. 1973; 52: 1544-1568
- Efficacy of statins in familial hypercholesterolaemia: a long term cohort study.BMJ. 2008; 337: a2423
- Ten-year follow-up after initiation of statin therapy in children with familial hypercholesterolemia.JAMA. 2014; 312: 1055-1057
- Integrated guidance on the care of familial hypercholesterolaemia from the International FH Foundation.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 171: 309-325
- Clincial Guidelines and Evidence Review for Familial Hypercholesterolemia: The Identification and Management of Adults and Children with Familial Hypercholesterolemia.National Collaborating Centre for Primary Care and Royal College of General Practitioners, London2008
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society position statement on familial hypercholesterolemia.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 1471-1481
- Cost-effectiveness of managing familial hypercholesterolemia using atorvastatin-based preventive therapy.Rev Esp Cardiol. 2008; 61: 382-393
- Probabilistic cost-effectiveness analysis of cascade screening for familial hypercholesterolaemia using alternative diagnostic and identification strategies.Heart. 2011; 97: 1175-1181
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia: summary of NICE guidance.BMJ. 2008; 337: a1095
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of the genetic screening program for familial hypercholesterolemia in the Netherlands.Semin Vasc Med. 2004; 4: 97-104
- Cascade screening based on genetic testing is cost-effective: evidence for the implementation of models of care for familial hypercholesterolemia.J Clin Lipidol. 2014; 8: 390-400
- The severe hypercholesterolemia phenotype: clinical diagnosis, management, and emerging therapies.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 1935-1947
- Reducing the burden of disease and death from familial hypercholesterolemia: a call to action.Am Heart J. 2014; 168: 807-811
See page 483 for disclosure information.