Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coronary artery disease and outcomes of aortic valve replacement for severe aortic stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 837-848
- Late outcome of mitral valve surgery for patients with coronary artery disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 2003; 76: 1539-1548
- Impact of coronary artery disease on in-hospital mortality in patients with aortic valve disease. Results from the German ALKK registry.Herz. 2013; 38: 387-390
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2438-2488
- 2011 ACCF/AHA guideline for coronary artery bypass Graft surgery. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Developed in collaboration with the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: e123-e210
- Angina, coronary risk factors and coronary artery disease in patients with valvular disease. A prospective study.Eur Heart J. 1984; 5: 716-726
- A general cardiovascular risk profile: the Framingham Study.Am J Cardiol. 1976; 38: 46-51
- Analysis of probability as an aid in the clinical diagnosis of coronary-artery disease.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 1350-1358
- Coronary artery disease in patients 35 years of age or older with valvular aortic stenosis.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 64: 811-812
- Prevalence of coronary artery disease in patients with isolated aortic valve stenosis.Br Heart J. 1984; 51: 121-124
- Relation of angina pectoris to coronary artery disease in aortic valve stenosis.Am J Cardiol. 1985; 55: 1063-1065
- Nonobstructive aortic valve calcification: a window to significant coronary artery disease.Atherosclerosis. 2002; 161: 193-197
- Prediction of coronary artery disease in patients undergoing operations for mitral valve degeneration.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2001; 121: 894-901
- ACC/AHA 2006 guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 1998 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease) developed in collaboration with the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists endorsed by the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: e1-e148
- Diagnostic performance of 64-multidetector row coronary computed tomographic angiography for evaluation of coronary artery stenosis in individuals without known coronary artery disease: results from the prospective multicenter ACCURACY (Assessment by Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography of Individuals Undergoing Invasive Coronary Angiography) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 1724-1732
See page 284 for disclosure information.