Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1597-1607
- Transcatheter versus surgical aortic-valve replacement in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2187-2198
- Incidence and predictors of left bundle branch block after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Int J Cardiol. 2012; 160: 26-30
- Timing and potential mechanisms of new conduction abnormalities during the implantation of the Medtronic CoreValve System in patients with aortic stenosis.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 2067-2074
- Frequency of conduction abnormalities after transcatheter aortic valve implantation with the Medtronic-CoreValve and the effect on left ventricular ejection fraction.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 107: 285-289
- Permanent pacemaker insertion after CoreValve transcatheter aortic valve implantation: incidence and contributing factors (the UK CoreValve Collaborative).Circulation. 2011; 123: 951-960
- Persistent conduction abnormalities and requirements for pacemaking six months after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Eurointervention. 2010; 6: 475-484
- Predictive factors and long-term clinical consequences of persistent left bundle branch block following transcatheter aortic valve implantation with a balloon-expandable valve.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1743-1752
- Impact of a new conduction defect after transcatheter aortic valve implantation on left ventricular function.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 1257-1263
- Clinical implications of new-onset left bundle branch block after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: analysis of the PARTNER experience.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1599-1607
- Left bundle-branch block induced by transcatheter aortic valve implantation increases risk of death.Circulation. 2012; 126: 720-728
- Clinical impact of persistent left bundle branch block after transcatheter aortic valve implantation with CoreValve Revalving System.Circulation. 2013; 127: 1300-1307
- Left bundle branch block as a risk factor for progression to heart failure.Eur J Heart Fail. 2007; 9: 7-14
- Prognostic value of myocardial injury following transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 112: 1843-1848
- Updated standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: the Valve Academic Research Consortium-2 consensus document.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 42: S45-S60
- AHA/ACCF/HRS recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram part III: intraventricular conduction disturbances a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Electrocardiography and Arrhythmias Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology; the American College of Cardiology Foundation; and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 976-981
- ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 guidelines for device-based therapy of cardiac rhythm abnormalities a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the ACC/AHA/NASPE 2002 Guideline Update for Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: e1-e62
- Left ventricular reverse remodeling but not clinical improvement predicts long-term survival after cardiac resynchronization therapy.Circulation. 2005; 112: 1580-1586
- Anatomy of the aortic valvar complex and its implications for transcatheter implantation of the aortic valve.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2008; 1: 74-81
- Atrioventricular block after transcatheter balloon expandable aortic valve implantation.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2008; 1: 305-309
- Autopsy finding of the Sapien XT valve from a patient who died suddenly after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Cardiovasc Interv Ther. 2013; 28: 267-271
- Comparison between transcatheter and surgical prosthetic valve implantation in patients with severe aortic stenosis and reduced left ventricular ejection fraction.Circulation. 2010; 122: 1928-1936
- Percutaneous transarterial aortic valve replacement in selected high-risk patients with aortic stenosis.Circulation. 2007; 116: 755-763
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement for inoperable severe aortic stenosis.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1696-1704
- Assessment of valve haemodynamics, reverse ventricular remodeling and myocardial fibrosis following transcatheter aortic valve implantation compared to surgical aortic valve replacement: a cardiovascular magnetic resonance study.Heart. 2013; 99: 1185-1191
- Cardiac resynchronization in chronic heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 1845-1853
- Comparison of balloon-expandable vs. self-expandable valves in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement: the CHOICE randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2014; 311: 1503-1514
This study was supported by the ARCARD Foundation (3000 Euro) , Florence, Italy.
See page 130 for disclosure information.