Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Burden of valvular heart diseases: a population-based study.Lancet. 2006; 368: 1005-1011
- A prospective survey of patients with valvular heart disease in Europe: the Euro Heart Survey on Valvular Heart Disease.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 1231-1243
- Asymptomatic aortic stenosis in the elderly: a clinical review.JAMA. 2013; 310: 1490-1497
- Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1597-1607
- Transcatheter versus surgical aortic-valve replacement in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2187-2198
- The changing course of aortic valve disease in Scotland: temporal trends in hospitalizations and mortality and prognostic importance of aortic stenosis.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 1538-1547
- Nationwide trends of severe sepsis in the 21st century (2000-2007).Chest. 2011; 140: 1223-1231
- Effect of Joint National Committee VII report on hospitalizations for hypertensive emergencies in the United States.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 108: 1277-1282
- In-hospital complications associated with catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in the United States between 2000 and 2010: analysis of 93801 procedures.Circulation. 2013; 128: 2104-2112
- Trends of hospitalization for atrial fibrillation in the United States, 2000 through 2010: implications for healthcare planning.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2371-2379
- Percutaneous aortic balloon valvotomy in the US: a 13 years perspective.Am J Med. 2014; 127: 744-753
- Balloon mitral valvuloplasty in United States: a 13 year perspective.Am J Med. 2014; 127: 1126.e1-1126.e12
- Is the volume-outcome relation still an issue in the era of PCI with systematic stenting? Results of the greater Paris area PCI registry.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 1054-1060
- Measures of Patient Safety Based on Hospital Administrative Data—The Patient Safety Indicators.Rockville, MD, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US)2002 (Report No.: 02-0038. AHRQ Technical Reviews)
- Sample size determinations for Welch's test in one-way heteroscedastic ANOVA.Br J Math Stat Psychol. 2014; 67: 72-93
- Tests for linear trends in proportions and frequencies.Biometrics. 1955; 11: 375-386
- Wilcoxon-type test for trend.Stat Med. 1985; 4: 87-90
- Cause of death within 30 days of percutaneous coronary intervention in an era of mandatory outcome reporting.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 409-415
Drs Badheka, Singh, and NJ Patel contributed equally to this study.
See page 140 for disclosure information.