Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nature of preventable adverse drug events in hospitals: a literature review.Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2003; 60: 1750-1759
- Which drugs cause preventable admissions to hospital? A systematic review.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2007; 63: 136-147
- Emergency hospitalizations for adverse drug events in older Americans.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 2002-2012
- Excess dosing of antiplatelet and antithrombin agents in the treatment of non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2005; 294: 3108-3116
- Excess heparin dosing among fibrinolytic-treated patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Am J Med. 2008; 121: 805-810
- Gender differences in short-term cardiovascular outcomes after percutaneous coronary interventions.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 48-53
- Persistent sex difference in hospital outcome following percutaneous coronary intervention: results from the New York State reporting system.J Invasive Cardiol. 2007; 19: 265-268
- Association between gender and in-hospital mortality after percutaneous coronary intervention according to age.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 91 (A964): 968-971
- Gender differences in management and outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes: results on 20,290 patients from the AMIS Plus Registry.Heart. 2007; 93: 1369-1375
- Variation in recovery: role of gender on outcomes of young AMI patients (VIRGO) study design.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2010; 3: 684-693
- 2009 focused updates: ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (updating the 2004 guideline and 2007 focused update) and ACC/AHA/SCAI guidelines on percutaneous coronary intervention (updating the 2005 guideline and 2007 focused update) a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 2205-2241
- Performance of the Cockcroft-Gault, MDRD, and new CKD-EPI formulas in relation to GFR, age, and body size.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010; 5: 1003-1009
- Early diagnosis of myocardial infarction with sensitive cardiac troponin assays.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 858-867
- Bleeding in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: the development of a clinical risk algorithm from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2: 222-229
Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. HCUP methods series. Available at: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/methods/methods_topic.jsp. Accessed on December 26, 2013.
- Sex differences in major bleeding with glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors: results from the CRUSADE (Can Rapid risk stratification of Unstable angina patients Suppress Adverse outcomes with Early implementation of the ACC/AHA guidelines) initiative.Circulation. 2006; 114: 1380-1387
See page 7 for disclosure information.