Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical features, management, and prognosis of spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Circulation. 2012; 126: 579-588
- Coronary artery tortuosity in spontaneous coronary artery dissection: angiographic characteristics and clinical implications.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 656-662
- Associated vascular lesions in patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Swiss Med Weekly. 2012; 142: 13538
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection in patients with fibromuscular dysplasia a case series.Circ-cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 134-137
- Fibromuscular dysplasia: State of the Science and Critical Unanswered Questions: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2014; 129: 1048-1078
- A novel application of CT angiography to detect extracoronary vascular abnormalities in patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2014; 8: 189-197
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: prevalence of predisposing conditions including fibromuscular dysplasia in a tertiary center cohort.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 44-52
- The United States Registry for Fibromuscular Dysplasia: results in the first 447 patients.Circulation. 2012; 125: 3182-3190
- Coronary artery manifestations of fibromuscular dysplasia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 1033-1046
- Isolated fibromuscular dysplasia of the coronary arteries with spontaneous dissection and myocardial infarction.Hum Pathol. 1987; 18: 654-656
- Diagnosis of spontaneous coronary artery dissection by optical coherence tomography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 1073-1079
- Approaches to enhancing radiation safety in cardiovascular imaging: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2014; 130: 1730-1748
- Electronic noise in CT detectors: impact on image noise and artifacts.Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 201: W626-W632
- Dose reduction in helical CT: dynamically adjustable z-axis X-ray beam collimation.Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194: 49-55
- Dose reduction in CT by anatomically adapted tube current modulation: phantom measurements.Med Phys. 1999; 26: 2248-2253
- Techniques and applications of automatic tube current modulation for CT.Radiology. 2004; 233: 649-657
- Automatic selection of tube potential for radiation dose reduction in vascular and contrast-enhanced abdominopelvic CT.Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 201: 297-306
- Automatic selection of tube potential for radiation dose reduction in CT: a general strategy.Med Phys. 2010; 37: 234-243
Drs. Prasad and Tweet are first authors.
See page 1676 for disclosure information.