Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence and prognostic importance of acute renal failure after percutaneous coronary intervention.Circulation. 2002; 105: 2259-2264
- Renal failure after percutaneous coronary intervention is associated with high mortality.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2005; 64: 442-448
- Contrast-induced nephropathy: a clinical and evidence-based approach.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1799-1806
- A simple risk score for prediction of contrast-induced nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention: development and initial validation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1393-1399
- Impact of nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention and a method for risk stratification.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 93: 1515-1519
- Serious renal dysfunction after percutaneous coronary interventions can be predicted.Am Heart J. 2008; 155: 260-266
- Prevention of contrast media-associated nephropathy: randomized comparison of 2 hydration regimens in 1620 patients undergoing coronary angioplasty.Arch Intern Med. 2002; 162: 329-336
- Sodium bicarbonate-based hydration prevents contrast-induced nephropathy: a meta-analysis.BMC Med. 2009; 7: 23
- Dosing of contrast material to prevent contrast nephropathy in patients with renal disease.Am J Med. 1989; 86: 649-652
- Does safe dosing of iodinated contrast prevent contrast-induced acute kidney injury?.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 3: 346-350
- Impact of periprocedural bleeding on incidence of contrast-induced acute kidney injury in patients treated with percutaneous coronary intervention.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 1260-1266
- Appropriateness ratings of percutaneous coronary intervention in Japan and its association with the trend of noninvasive testing.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 1000-1009
- The American College of Cardiology-National Cardiovascular Data Registry (ACC-NCDR): building a national clinical data repository.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 2240-2245
- The American College of Cardiology National Database: progress and challenges. American College of Cardiology Database Committee.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 459-465
- Acute kidney injury network: report of an initiative to improve outcomes in acute kidney injury.Crit Care. 2007; 11: R31
National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) CathPCI Registry. Available at: http://www.ncdr.com/webncdr/cathpci/. Accessed on April 10, 2014.
- Nutritional Anemias: Report of a WHO Scientific Group. World Health Organization, Geneva1968
- Standardized bleeding definitions for cardiovascular clinical trials: a consensus report from the Bleeding Academic Research Consortium.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2736-2747
- Risk stratification for long-term mortality after percutaneous coronary intervention.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 80-87
- Contemporary incidence, predictors, and outcomes of acute kidney injury in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions: insights from the NCDR Cath-PCI Registry.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 1-9
- A novel tool for reliable and accurate prediction of renal complications in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 2242-2248
- Validated contemporary risk model of acute kidney injury in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions: insights from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry Cath-PCI Registry.J Am Heart Assoc. 2014; 3: e001380
- Trends in the incidence of acute kidney injury in patients hospitalized with acute myocardial infarction.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 246-253
- Relation of contrast-induced nephropathy to long-term mortality after percutaneous coronary intervention.Am J Cardiol. 2014; 114: 362-368
- Epidemiology of contrast-induced nephropathy.Rev Cardiovasc Med. 2003; 4 suppl 5: S3-S9
See page 1641 for disclosure information.