Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Homoarginine, cardiovascular risk, and mortality.Circulation. 2010; 122: 967-975
- L-arginine and tetrahydrobiopterin protects against ischemia/reperfusion-induced endothelial dysfunction in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and coronary artery disease.Atherosclerosis. 2009; 204: 73-78
- L-arginine plasma levels and severity of idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension.Vasa. 2008; 37: 61-67
- Short-term oral administration of L-arginine improves hemodynamics and exercise capacity in patients with precapillary pulmonary hypertension.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2001; 163: 887-891
- Network analysis of plasma and tissue amino acids and the generation of an amino index for potential diagnostic use.Am J Clin Nutr. 2006; 83: 513S-519S
- Characterization of dietary protein-dependent amino acid metabolism by linking free amino acids with transcriptional profiles through analysis of correlation.Physiol Genomics. 2008; 34: 315-326
- Insulin, glucagon, amino acid imbalance, and hepatic encephalopathy.Lancet. 1976; 2: 880-882
- Interorgan amino acid transport and its regulation.J Nutr. 2003; 133: 2068S-2072S
- Novel, objective, multivariate biomarkers composed of plasma amino acid profiles for the diagnosis and assessment of inflammatory bowel disease.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e31131
Drs. Yanagisawa and Kataoka contributed equally to this work.
See page 836 for disclosure information.