Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiovascular risk factors in patients with aortic stenosis predict prevalence of coronary artery disease but not of aortic stenosis: an angiographic pair matched case-control study.Heart. 2003; 89: 1019-1022
- Prevalence of coronary artery disease in patients with aortic stenosis with and without angina pectoris.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 87: 1216-1217
- Decision-making in elderly patients with severe aortic stenosis: why are so many denied surgery?.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 2714-2720
- The role of percutaneous balloon aortic valvuloplasty as a bridge for transcatheter aortic valve implantation.EuroIntervention. 2011; 7: 723-729
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty for severe aortic stenosis as a bridge to transcatheter/surgical aortic valve replacement.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 82: 632-637
- Nationwide trends of severe sepsis in the 21st century (2000-2007).Chest. 2011; 140: 1223-1231
- Effect of Joint National Committee VII report on hospitalizations for hypertensive emergencies in the United States.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 108: 1277-1282
Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS) related reports. Available at: http://www.hcupus.ahrq.gov/db/nation/nis/nisrelatedreports.jsp. Accessed on September 1, 2012.
- Measures of Patient Safety Based on Hospital Administrative Data—the Patient Safety Indicators, Structured Abstract. Vol 02-0038.Agency for Healthcare Reseach and Quality, Rockville, MD2002
- A national profile of patient safety in U.S. hospitals.Health Aff (Millwood). 2003; 22: 154-166
- In-hospital complications associated with catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in the United States between 2000 and 2010: analysis of 93801 procedures.Circulation. 2013; 128: 2104-2112
- Percutaneous aortic balloon valvotomy in the United States: a 13-year perspective.Am J Med. 2014; 127: 744-753.e3
- Decision-making and outcomes in severe symptomatic aortic stenosis.J Heart Valve Dis. 2006; 15: 312-321
- Treatment of calcific aortic stenosis with the percutaneous heart valve: mid-term follow-up from the initial feasibility studies: the French experience.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 1214-1223
- Percutaneous transarterial aortic valve replacement in selected high-risk patients with aortic stenosis.Circulation. 2007; 116: 755-763
- Combined percutaneous aortic valvuloplasty and transluminal coronary angioplasty in adult patients with calcific aortic stenosis and coronary artery disease.Circulation. 1987; 76: 1298-1306
- Comparison of outcomes in high-risk patients >70 years of age with aortic valvuloplasty and percutaneous coronary intervention versus aortic valvuloplasty alone.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 101: 1309-1314
- Outcomes of concomitant percutaneous coronary intervention and balloon aortic valvuloplasty.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 82: E835-841
- Percutaneous retrograde left ventricular assist support for interventions in patients with aortic stenosis and left ventricular dysfunction.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 80: 1201-1209
- Impact of coronary artery disease on outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 76: 165-173
See page 485 for disclosure information.