Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of renal dysfunction on outcomes of coronary artery bypass surgery: results from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons National Adult Cardiac Database.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1063-1070
- Preoperative estimated glomerular filtration rate as a significant predictor of long-term outcomes after coronary artery bypass grafting in Japanese patients.Gen Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 62: 95-102
- The impact of renal insufficiency on clinical outcomes in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1113-1119
- Long-term survival and repeat coronary revascularization in dialysis patients after surgical and percutaneous coronary revascularization with drug-eluting and bare metal stents in the United States.Circulation. 2013; 127: 1861-1869
- Coronary artery bypass surgery versus percutaneous coronary artery intervention in patients on chronic hemodialysis: does a drug-eluting stent have an impact on clinical outcome?.J Card Surg. 2009; 24: 234-239
- Long-term survival after coronary arterial grafts in patients with end-stage renal disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 90: 738-743
- Long-term safety and efficacy of sirolimus-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents in real world clinical practice in Japan.Cardiovasc Interv Ther. 2011; 26: 234-245
- Inter- and intra-observer variability for assessment of the synergy between percutaneous coronary intervention with TAXUS and cardiac surgery (SYNTAX) score and association of the SYNTAX score with clinical outcome in patients undergoing unprotected left main stenting in the real world.Circ J. 2011; 75: 1130-1137
- Comparison of coronary-artery bypass surgery and stenting for the treatment of multivessel disease.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1117-1124
- Cardiac surgery in the presence of dialysis: effect on mid-term outcomes and quality of life.Heart Lung Circ. 2011; 20: 105-110
- Perioperative outcomes among patients with end-stage renal disease following coronary artery bypass surgery in the USA.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2010; 25: 2275-2283
- Comparative survival of dialysis patients in the United States after coronary angioplasty, coronary artery stenting, and coronary artery bypass surgery and impact of diabetes.Circulation. 2002; 106: 2207-2211
- Survival after coronary revascularization among patients with kidney disease.Circulation. 2004; 110: 1890-1895
- Coronary artery bypass surgery is superior to percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stents for patients with chronic renal failure on hemodialysis.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 89: 1896-1900
- Survival of patients on dialysis having off-pump versus on-pump coronary artery bypass surgery in the United States.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010; 139: 1333-1338
- Duration of dual antiplatelet therapy and long-term clinical outcome after coronary drug-eluting stent implantation: landmark analyses from the CREDO-Kyoto PCI/CABG Registry Cohort-2.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 381-391
- Incidence and outcome of surgical procedures after coronary bare-metal and drug-eluting stent implantation: a report from the CREDO-Kyoto PCI/CABG Registry Cohort-2.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 237-246
This work was supported by the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) in Tokyo, Japan.
See page 560 for disclosure information.