Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 5-Year outcome after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 413-419
- Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1597-1607
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 2789-2800
- Transcatheter valve implantation for patients with aortic stenosis: a position statement from the European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) and the European Society of Cardiology (ESC), in collaboration with the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI).Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 1463-1470
- 2012 ACCF/AATS/SCAI/STS expert consensus document on transcatheter aortic valve replacement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 1200-1254
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients with bicuspid aortic valve stenosis.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 3: 1122-1125
- Feasibility and outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in high-risk patients with stenotic bicuspid aortic valves.Am J Cardiol. 2012; 110: 877-883
- Outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve implantation with both Edwards-SAPIEN and CoreValve devices in a single center: the Milan experience.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 3: 1110-1121
- Standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation clinical trials: a consensus report from the Valve Academic Research Consortium.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 253-269
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation for patients with severe bicuspid aortic valve stenosis.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 284-291
- Incidence of aortic complications in patients with bicuspid aortic valves.JAMA. 2011; 306: 1104-1112
- Mechanisms underlying aortic dilatation in congenital aortic valve malformation.Circulation. 1999; 99: 2138-2143
See page 1393 for disclosure information.