Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New anticoagulants for treatment of venous thromboembolism.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2008; 28: 380-386
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in the treatment of acute venous thromboembolism.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 2342-2352
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1139-1151
- Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement.PLoS Med. 2009; 6: e1000097
- Enhancing retrieval of best evidence for health care from bibliographic databases: calibration of the hand search of the literature.Stud Health Technol Inform. 2001; 84: 390-393
Food and Drug Administration. Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate mesylate): Drug safety communication—safety review of post-market reports of serious bleeding events. November 2nd, 2012. Available at: http://www.Fda.Gov/safety/medwatch/safetyinformation/safetyalertsforhumanmedicalproducts/ucm282820.Htm?Source=govdelivery. Accessed July 16th, 2013.
- Assessing risk of bias in included studies. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions.John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, 2008: 187-241
- Dabigatran with or without concomitant aspirin compared with warfarin alone in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation (PETRO Study).Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 1419-1426
- Extended use of dabigatran, warfarin, or placebo in venous thromboembolism.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 709-718
Schulman S, Kakkar AK, Schellong SM, Goldhaber SZ, Henry E, Mismetti P, Christiansen AV, Schnee J, Kearon C. A randomized trial of dabigatran versus warfarin in the treatment of acute venous thromboembolism (RE-COVER II). Proc ASH 2011; Abstract 205.
- Periprocedural bleeding and thromboembolic events with dabigatran compared with warfarin: results from the Randomized Evaluation of Long-Term Anticoagulation Therapy (RE-LY) randomized trial.Circulation. 2012; 126: 343-348
- Reversal of new oral anticoagulants.Circulation. 2011; 124: 1508-1510
- Dabigatran or warfarin for extended maintenance therapy of venous thromboembolism.J Thromb Haemost. 2011; 9: 731-732
- Dabigatran in atrial fibrillation: pharmacology and clinical trials.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2011; 32: 173-180
- The long-term multicenter observational study of dabigatran treatment in patients with atrial fibrillation: (RELY-ABLE) study.Circulation. 2013; 128: 237-243
- Dabigatran and postmarketing reports of bleeding.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1272-1274
- Meta-analysis of rivaroxaban and bleeding risk.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 112: 454-460
- Efficacy and safety of novel oral anticoagulants for treatment of acute venous thromboembolism: direct and adjusted indirect meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.BMJ. 2012; : 345
- Efficacy and safety of the novel oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and meta-analysis of the literature.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2381-2391
See page 1073 for disclosure information.