Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
The 10Q report. http://www.womenshealthresearch.org/site/DocServer/10Q_FINAL_REVISED_6_28_11.pdf?docID=7301. Accessed February 20, 2013.
- Women and heart disease: a century after Herrick. Understudied, underdiagnosed, and undertreated.Circulation. 2012; 126: 604-611
- The prevalence of weekly angina among patients with chronic stable angina in primary care practices. The Coronary Artery Disease in General Practice (CADENCE) Study.Arch Intern Med. 2009; 169: 1491-1499
- Reporting of sex as a variable in cardiovascular studies using cultured cells.Biol Sex Differ. 2011; 2: 11
Physicians' health study. http://phs.bwh.harvard.edu/, Accessed February 25, 2013.
- Association of age and sex with myocardial infarction symptom presentation and in-hospital mortality.JAMA. 2012; 307: 813-822
- Presentation in patients with angiographically documented coronary artery disease and type II diabetes mellitus (from the BARI 2D Clinical Trial).Am J Cardiol. 2012; 109: 36-41
- Adverse cardiovascular outcomes in women with nonobstructive coronary artery disease: a report from the Women's Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation Study and the St James Women Take Heart Project.Arch Intern Med. 2009; 169: 843-850
- Randomized trial of estrogen plus progestin for secondary prevention of coronary heart disease in postmenopausal women.JAMA. 1998; 280: 605-613
- Timing and duration of menopausal hormone treatment may affect cardiovascular outcomes.Am J Med. 2011; 124: 199-205
- Risks and benefits of estrogen plus progestin in healthy postmenopausal women. Principal results from the Women's Health Initiative Randomized Controlled Trial.JAMA. 2002; 288: 321-333
- Sex-based differences in vascular repair with bone marrow cell therapy: relevance of regulatory and Th2-type cytokines.Transpant Proc. 2008; 40: 641-643
- Ranolazine improves angina in women with evidence of myocardial ischemia but no obstructive coronary artery disease.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2011; 4: 514-522
- Death in heart failure: a community perspective.Circ Heart Fail. 2008; 1: 91-97
- Effect of ranolazine on A1C and glucose levels in hyperglycemic patients with non-ST elevation acute coronary syndrome.Diabetes Care. 2010; 33: 1163-1168
- Women, bleeding, and coronary intervention.Circulation. 2013; 127: 641-649
- Coronary artery disease in systemic lupus erythematosus: a review of the literature.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2001; 30: 436-443
- Broken-hearted women: the complex relationship between depression and cardiovascular disease.Women's Health. 2009; 5: 709-725
- Posttraumatic stress disorder prevalence and risk of recurrence in acute coronary syndrome patients: a meta-analytic review.PLoS ONE. 2012; 7: e38915
- Stress reduction prolongs life in women with coronary disease: the Stockholm Women's Intervention Trial for Coronary Heart Disease (SWITCHD).Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2009; 2: 25-32
- Improved coronary heart disease risk prediction with coronary artery calcium in low-risk women: a meta-analysis of four cohorts.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: A245