Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The role of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging following acute myocardial infarction.Eur Radiol. 2012; 22: 1757-1768
- Intracoronary abciximab and aspiration thrombectomy in patients with large anterior myocardial infarction: the INFUSE-AMI randomized trial.JAMA. 2012; 307: 1817-1826
- Rationale and design of the INFUSE-AMI study: a 2 × 2 factorial, randomized, multicenter, single-blind evaluation of intracoronary abciximab infusion and aspiration thrombectomy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention for anterior ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2011; 161: 478-486
- Clinical end points in coronary stent trials: a case for standardized definitions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2344-2351
- Time delay to treatment and mortality in primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction: every minute of delay counts.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1223-1225
- Estimation of infarct size in man and its relation to prognosis.Circulation. 1972; 46: 640-648
- Prediction of enzymatic infarct size in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Coron Artery Dis. 2012; 23: 118-125
- Effects of abciximab on microvascular integrity and left ventricular functional recovery in patients with acute infarction treated by primary coronary angioplasty.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 67-76
- Effects of immature recruitable collaterals on myocardial blood flow and infarct size after acute coronary occlusion.J Lab Clin Med. 1995; 125: 66-71
- Predictors of infarct size after primary coronary angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction from pooled analysis from four contemporary trials.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 1370-1375
- Association of leukocyte and neutrophil counts with infarct size, left ventricular function and outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 333-337
- White blood cell subtypes after STEMI: temporal evolution, association with cardiovascular magnetic resonance–derived infarct size and impact on outcome.Inflammation. 2011; 34: 73-84
- Edema as a very early marker for acute myocardial ischemia: a cardiovascular magnetic resonance study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 1194-1201
- Short- and long-term changes in myocardial function, morphology, edema, and infarct mass after ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction evaluated by serial magnetic resonance imaging.Am Heart J. 2007; 154: 929-936
- New concepts in reactive oxygen species and cardiovascular reperfusion physiology.Cardiovasc Res. 2004; 61: 461-470
- Chemokines in the pathogenesis of vascular disease.Circ Res. 2004; 95: 858-866
- Association between myeloperoxidase levels and risk of coronary artery disease.JAMA. 2001; 286: 2136-2142
- Monocyte-derived tissue factor contributes to stent thrombosis in an in vitro system.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1570-1577
- Effects of abciximab on the acute pathology of blood vessels after arterial stenting in nonhuman primates.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 40: 360-366
- Neutrophil cathepsin G promotes prothrombinase and fibrin formation under flow conditions by activating fibrinogen-adherent platelets.J Biol Chem. 2003; 278: 9458-9463
- Leukocyte activation with platelet adhesion after coronary angioplasty: a mechanism for recurrent disease?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 28: 345-353
- Leukocyte-endothelial interactions: clinical trials of anti-adhesion therapy.Crit Care Med. 2002; 30: S214-S219
- The role of leukocyte and endothelial adhesion molecules in ischemia-reperfusion injury.Thromb Haemost. 1997; 78: 310-314
- Leukocytosis and ischemic vascular disease morbidity and mortality: is it time to intervene?.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2005; 25: 658-670
- Impact of leukocyte count on mortality and bleeding in patients with myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary interventions: analysis from the Harmonizing Outcome with Revascularization and Stent in Acute Myocardial Infarction trial.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2829-2837
- Myocardium at risk and infarct size after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: implications for the design of randomized trials of acute intervention.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 24: 616-623
- Relation of neutrophil/lymphocyte ratio to coronary flow to in-hospital major adverse cardiac events in patients with ST-elevated myocardial infarction undergoing primary coronary intervention.Am J Cardiol. 2012; 110: 621-627
The INFUSE AMI trial was sponsored and funded by Atrium Medical (Hudson, New Hampshire).
See page 1865 for disclosure information.