Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The pathology of neoatherosclerosis in human coronary implants bare-metal and drug-eluting stents.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 1314-1322
Alfonso F, Fernandez-Vina F, Medina M, Hernandez R. Neoatherosclerosis: the missing link between very late stent thrombosis and very late in-stent restenosis. J Am Coll Cardiol 2013;61:e155.
- In vivo characterization of coronary atherosclerotic plaque by use of optical coherence tomography.Circulation. 2005; 111: 1551-1555
- Predictors for neoatherosclerosis: a retrospective observational study from the optical coherence tomography registry.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 5: 660-666
- Comparison of incidence and time course of neoatherosclerosis between bare metal stents and drug-eluting stents using optical coherence tomography.Am J Cardiol. 2012; 110: 933-939
- Optical coherence tomographic analysis of in-stent neoatherosclerosis after drug-eluting stent implantation.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2954-2963
- Difference of tissue characteristics between early and very late restenosis lesions after bare-metal stent implantation: an optical coherence tomography study.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 232-238
- Neointimal tissue characteristics following sirolimus-eluting stent implantation: OCT quantitative tissue property analysis.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 28: 1879-1886
- Nonculprit plaques in patients with acute coronary syndromes have more vulnerable features compared with those with non-acute coronary syndromes: a 3-vessel optical coherence tomography study.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 5: 433-440
- Appearance of lipid-laden intima and neovascularization after implantation of bare-metal stents extended late-phase observation by intracoronary optical coherence tomography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 55: 26-32
- Characterization of human atherosclerosis by optical coherence tomography.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1640-1645
- Extended follow-up by serial angioscopic observation for bare-metal stents in native coronary arteries: from healing response to atherosclerotic transformation of neointima.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2: 205-212
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha stimulates ICAM-1 expression in human vascular smooth muscle cells.Arterioscler Thromb. 1993; 13: 407-414
- Human endothelial nitric oxide synthase gene transfer inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation and neointima formation after balloon injury in rats.Circulation. 1998; 97: 1274-1281
- Vascular endothelial growth factor in porcine coronary arteries following balloon angioplasty.J Invest Surg. 1999; 12: 15-23
- Two-year follow-up of the quantitative angiographic and volumetric intravascular ultrasound analysis after nonpolymeric paclitaxel-eluting stent implantation: late “catch-up” phenomenon from ASPECT Study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 2432-2439
- Role of endothelial shear stress in stent restenosis and thrombosis: pathophysiologic mechanisms and implications for clinical translation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 59: 1337-1349
- Role of the endothelium in modulating neointimal formation: vasculoprotective approaches to attenuate restenosis after percutaneous coronary interventions.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 733-739
- Calcified in-stent restenosis: a rare cause of dilation failure requiring rotational atherectomy.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: e1-e2
- Evaluation of culprit lesions by optical coherence tomography in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Int J Cardiol. 2013; (S0167-5273(13)00081-8)
Dr. Jang has received grant support and consulting fees from the LightLab Imaging Inc., St. Jude Medical Inc . Dr. Vergallo is supported by the “Enrico ed Enrica Sovena” Foundation , Rome, Italy. Dr. Kato is supported by the Japan Heart Foundation and Bayer Yakuhin Research Grant Abroad and the Mitsukoshi Health and Welfare Foundation . Dr. Jia is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (contract number: 81200076). Dr. Yu has received a grant from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (contract number: 30871064/C140401). Dr. Zhang is an employee of LightLab Imaging Inc., St. Jude Medical Inc. This study was supported by the Dr. John Nam Research Fellowship grant .
See page 1321 for disclosure information.