Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 127: e362-e425
- The prognostic importance of worsening renal function during an acute myocardial infarction on long-term mortality.Am Heart J. 2010; 160: 1065-1071
- Renal impairment predicts long-term mortality risk after acute myocardial infarction.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2008; 19: 141-150
- Short-term outcomes of acute myocardial infarction in patients with acute kidney injury: a report from the national cardiovascular data registry.Circulation. 2012; 125: 497-504
- Heart disease and stroke statistics—2012 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2012; 125: e2-e220
- Declining mortality in patients with acute renal failure, 1988 to 2002.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 17: 1143-1150
- Trends in cardiac surgery-associated acute renal failure in the United States: a disproportionate increase after heart transplantation.Ren Fail. 2009; 31: 633-640
- Incidence and mortality of acute renal failure in Medicare beneficiaries, 1992 to 2001.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 17: 1135-1142
- Assessing validity of ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 administrative data in recording clinical conditions in a unique dually coded database.Health Serv Res. 2008; 43: 1424-1441
- Validity of International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification codes for acute renal failure.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 17: 1688-1694
HCUP-US Tools & Software Page. http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/toolssoftware/comorbidity/comorbidity.jsp [Accessed and cited April 3, 2013].
- Comorbidity measures for use with administrative data.Med Care. 1998; 36: 8-27
- Acute kidney injury, mortality, length of stay, and costs in hospitalized patients.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2005; 16: 3365-3370
- Acute kidney injury increases risk of ESRD among elderly.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 20: 223-228
- Long-term prognosis of acute kidney injury after acute myocardial infarction.Arch Intern Med. 2008; 168: 987-995
- Contrast-induced acute kidney injury.Circulation. 2010; 122: 2451-2455
- A simple risk score for prediction of contrast-induced nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention: development and initial validation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1393-1399
- Hospital case-mix change: sicker patients or DRG creep?.Health Aff (Millwood). 1989; 8: 35-47
- Early nephrology consultation can have an impact on outcome of acute kidney injury patients.Nephrol Dial Transpl. 2011; 26: 3202-3206
- Trends in the incidence of acute kidney injury in patients hospitalized with acute myocardial infarction.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 246-253
Drs. Sahil Khera and Dhaval Kolte contributed equally to this study.
See page 1285 for disclosure information.