Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Meta-analysis of impact of different types and doses of statins on new-onset diabetes mellitus.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 111: 1123-1130
- Risk of incident diabetes among patients treated with statins: population based study.BMJ. 2013; 346: f2610
- Statins and risk of incident diabetes: a collaborative meta-analysis of randomised statin trials.Lancet. 2010; 375: 735-742
- Is the risk of new-onset diabetes by statins associated with diet adherence?.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 166: 277
- Network meta-analysis with competing risk outcomes.Value Health. 2010; 13: 976-983
- A generalized linear modeling framework for pairwise and network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Med Decis Making. 2012; ([published online ahead of print October 26])https://doi.org/10.1177/0272989X12458724