Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Meta-analysis: statin therapy does not alter the association between low levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and increased cardiovascular risk.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 153: 800-808
- Incidence of coronary heart disease and lipoprotein cholesterol levels. The Framingham Study.JAMA. 1986; 256: 2835-2838
- High-density lipoprotein cholesterol as a predictor of coronary heart disease risk. The PROCAM experience and pathophysiological implications for reverse cholesterol transport.Atherosclerosis. 1996; 124: S11-S20
- The role of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol in the prevention and possible treatment of cardiovascular disease.Curr Mol Med. 2006; 6: 571-587
- Beyond lipid lowering: what have we learned about the benefits of statins from the acute coronary syndromes trials?.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: S18-S25
- A call to ACTION (Acute Coronary Treatment and Intervention Outcomes Network): a national effort to promote timely clinical feedback and support continuous quality improvement for acute myocardial infarction.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2009; 2: 491-499
- Longitudinal data analysis for discrete and continuous outcomes.Biometrics. 1986; 42: 121-130
- Risk adjustment for in-hospital mortality of contemporary patients with acute myocardial infarction: the acute coronary treatment and intervention outcomes network (ACTION) registry-get with the guidelines (GWTG) acute myocardial infarction mortality model and risk score.Am Heart J. 2011; 161: 113-122
- Lipid levels in patients hospitalized with coronary artery disease: an analysis of 136,905 hospitalizations in Get With The Guidelines.Am Heart J. 2009; 157: 111-117
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; American College of Cardiology Foundation; American Heart Association. Implications of recent clinical trials for the National Cholesterol Education Program Adult Treatment Panel III guidelines.Circulation. 2004; 110: 227-239
- Patterns and prognostic implications of low high-density lipoprotein levels in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 2480-2488
- High high-density lipoprotein-cholesterol reduces risk and extent of percutaneous coronary intervention-related myocardial infarction and improves long-term outcome in patients undergoing elective percutaneous coronary intervention.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 1894-1902
- The HDL proteome in acute coronary syndromes shifts to an inflammatory profile.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012; 1821: 405-415
- Plasma-lipid changes after myocardial infarction.Lancet. 1971; 2: 997-1001
- How soon after myocardial infarction should plasma lipid values be assessed?.BMJ. 1984; 289: 1651-1653
- Lipid levels after acute coronary syndromes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 1440-1445
- SPACE ROCKET Trial Group. Change in serum lipids after acute coronary syndromes: secondary analysis of SPACE ROCKET study data and a comparative literature review.Clin Chem. 2010; 56: 1592-1598
This research was supported by the National Cardiovascular Data Registry of the American College of Cardiology Foundation.
See page 1061 for disclosure information.