Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effects of pretreatment with clopidogrel and aspirin followed by long-term therapy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: the PCI-CURE study.Lancet. 2001; 358: 527-533
- Variability in individual responsiveness to clopidogrel: clinical implications, management, and future perspectives.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 1505-1516
- Prognostic significance of post-clopidogrel platelet reactivity assessed by a point-of-care assay on thrombotic events after drug-eluting stent implantation.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 992-1000
- Cardiovascular death and nonfatal myocardial infarction in acute coronary syndrome patients receiving coronary stenting are predicted by residual platelet reactivity to ADP detected by a point-of-care assay: a 12-month follow-up.Circulation. 2009; 119: 237-242
- High residual platelet reactivity after clopidogrel loading and long-term cardiovascular events among patients with acute coronary syndromes undergoing PCI.JAMA. 2011; 306: 1215-1223
- Platelet reactivity and cardiovascular outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention: a time-dependent analysis of the Gauging Responsiveness with a VerifyNow P2Y12 Assay: Impact on Thrombosis and Safety (GRAVITAS) trial.Circulation. 2011; 124: 1132-1137
- Impact of platelet reactivity on clinical outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention. A collaborative meta-analysis of individual participant data.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 1945-1954
- Prospective evaluation of on-clopidogrel platelet reactivity over time in patients treated with percutaneous coronary intervention relationship with gene polymorphisms and clinical outcome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 2474-2483
- Long-term safety and efficacy of drug-eluting stents: two-year results of the REAL (Registro Angioplastiche dell'Emilia Romagna) multicenter registry.Circulation. 2007; 115: 3181-3188
- Patient selection to enhance the long-term benefit of first generation drug-eluting stents for coronary revascularisation procedures. Insights from a large multicentre registry.EuroIntervention. 2009; 5: 57-66
- Clinical outcomes for sirolimus-eluting stents and polymer-coated paclitaxel-eluting stents in daily practice: results from a large multicenter registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1312-1318
- Cytochrome P450 2C19 681G>A polymorphism and high on-clopidogrel platelet reactivity associated with adverse 1-year clinical outcome of elective percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting or bare-metal stents.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 1925-1934
- Platelet function during extended prasugrel and clopidogrel therapy for patients with ACS treated without revascularization: the TRILOGY ACS platelet function substudy.JAMA. 2012; 308: 1785-1794
- Prognostic value of a high on-clopidogrel treatment platelet reactivity in bivalirudin versus abciximab treated non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction patients. ISAR-REACT 4 (Intracoronary Stenting and Antithrombotic Regimen: Rapid Early Action for Coronary Treatment-4) platelet substudy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 369-377
- Standard- vs high-dose clopidogrel based on platelet function testing after percutaneous coronary intervention: the GRAVITAS randomized trial.JAMA. 2011; 305: 1097-1105
- Bedside monitoring to adjust antiplatelet therapy for coronary stenting.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 2100-2109
- Antiplatelet effects of clopidogrel and bleeding in patients undergoing coronary stent placement.J Thromb Haemost. 2010; 8: 250-256
- Concomitant use of clopidogrel and proton pump inhibitors: impact on platelet function and clinical outcome—a systematic review.Heart. 2013; 99: 520-527
- Influence of omeprazol on the antiplatelet action of clopidogrel associated to aspirin.J Thromb Haemost. 2006; 4: 2508-2509
- Impact of proton pump inhibitors on the antiplatelet effects of clopidogrel.Thromb Haemost. 2009; 101: 714-719
- ACCF/ACG/AHA 2010 expert consensus document on the concomitant use of proton pump inhibitors and thienopyridines: a focused update of the ACCF/ACG/AHA 2008 expert consensus document on reducing the gastrointestinal risks of antiplatelet therapy and NSAID use: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents.Circulation. 2010; 122: 2619-2633
- Comparison between initial and chronic response to clopidogrel therapy after coronary stenting for acute coronary syndrome and influence on clinical outcomes.Am Heart J. 2012; 164: 327-333
- Prasugrel versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 2001-2015
- Ticagrelor versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1045-1057
This study was supported by the Italian Ministry of Health , Contract No. 13 (December 11, 2008), Bando Nazionale Ricerca Finalizzata 2007.
See page 797 for disclosure information.