Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical analysis and follow-up study of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome in 28 pediatric cases.Chin J Pediatr. 2005; 43: 165-169
- The postural tachycardia syndrome.Cardiol Rev. 2007; 15: 67-75
- A review of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.Europace. 2009; 11: 18-25
- Flow-mediated vasodilation and endothelium function in children with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 378-382
- Diagnosis of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome in children.J Appl Clin Pediatr. 2006; 21: 16-18
- Tilt table testing for assessing syncope. American College of Cardiology.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 28: 263-275
- Guidelines for the ultrasound assessment of endothelial-dependent flow-mediated vasodilation of the brachial artery: a report of the International Brachial Artery Reactivity Task Force.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 257-265
- Methodological approaches to optimize reproducibility and power in clinical studies of flow-mediated dilation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 1959-1964
- Endurance exercise training in orthostatic intolerance: a randomized, controlled trial.Hypertension. 2005; 45: 391-398
- Measuring the accuracy of diagnostic systems.Science. 1988; 240: 1285-1293
- Hemodynamic and symptomatic effects of acute interventions on tilt in patients with postural tachycardia syndrome.Clin Auton Res. 2000; 10: 29-33
- Treatment of postural tachycardia syndrome: a comparison of octreotide and midodrine.Clin Auton Res. 2006; 16: 390-395
- Effect of selective alpha1 receptor agonist in the treatment of children with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.Chin J Pediatr. 2008; 46: 688-691
- Postural tachycardia syndrome.Circulation. 2008; 117: 2814-2817
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic effects of midodrine hydrochloride on blood pressure, the autonomic nervous system, and plasma natriuretic peptides: a prospective, randomized, single-blind, two-period, crossover, placebo-controlled study.Clin Ther. 2008; 30: 1629-1638
- Vascular adrenoceptors: an update.Pharmacol Rev. 2001; 53: 319-356
- Alpha 2-adrenoceptors and endothelium derived-relaxing factor.Am J Med. 1989; 87: 1S-5S
- Endothelium inhibits responses of rabbit carotid artery to adrenergic nerve stimulation.Am J Physiol. 1987; 253: H792-H798
This work is supported by Grant 2012BAI03B03 from the National Twelfth Five-Year Plan for Science & Technology Support of China , Grant 2011CB503904 from the Major Basic Research Project of China , and the Initial Foundation for Youth of Peking University First Hospital .
See page 819 for disclosure information.