Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- “Off-label” stent therapy 2-year comparison of drug-eluting versus bare-metal stents.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 607-614
- Long-term safety and efficacy of sirolimus-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents in real world clinical practice in Japan.Cardiovasc Interv Ther. 2011; 26: 234-245
- Incidence and predictors of drug-eluting stent fracture in human coronary artery a pathologic analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 1924-1931
- Intravascular ultrasound assessment of post procedural incomplete stent apposition.J Invasive Cardiol. 2012; 24: 13-16
- Coronary calcification in hemodialysis patients: the contribution of traditional and uremia-related risk factors.Kidney Int. 2005; 67: 1576-1582
- Incidence and risk factors of late target lesion revascularization after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation (3-year follow-up of the j-Cypher Registry).Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 329-336
- Very late stent thrombosis and late target lesion revascularization after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation: five-year outcome of the j-Cypher Registry.Circulation. 2012; 125: 584-591
- Sirolimus eluting coronary stent implantation in patients on maintenance hemodialysis: the OUCH study (Outcome of Cypher Stent in Hemodialysis Patients).Circ J. 2012; 76: 1856-1863
- Efficacy of everolimus eluting stent implantation in patients with calcified coronary culprit lesions: two-year angiographic and three-year clinical results from the SPIRIT II study.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 76: 634-642
- Impact of coronary culprit lesion calcium in patients undergoing paclitaxel-eluting stent implantation (a TAXUS-IV sub study).Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 1242-1247
- Impact of calcification on the long-term outcomes of sirolimus-eluting stent implantation: subanalysis of the Cypher Post-Marketing Surveillance Registry.Circ J. 2012; 76: 57-64
- Sirolimus-eluting stents and calcified coronary lesions: clinical outcomes of patients treated with and without rotational atherectomy.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2006; 68: 873-878
- Antiplatelet therapy and stent thrombosis after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation.Circulation. 2009; 119: 987-995
- Clinical end points in coronary stent trials: a case for standardized definitions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2344-2351
- Overview of regular dialysis treatment in Japan (as of 31 December 2009).Ther Apher Dial. 2012; 16: 11-53
- Contribution of stent under expansion to recurrence after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation for in-stent restenosis.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1085-1088
- A qualitative and quantitative angiographic analysis of stent fracture late following sirolimus-eluting stent implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 923-929
- Percutaneous coronary intervention with bare metal stent vs. drug-eluting stent in hemodialysis patients.Circ J. 2012; 76: 1609-1615
- Optical coherence tomographic analysis of in-stent neoatherosclerosis after drug-eluting stent implantation.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2954-2963
This study was funded by Cordis Cardiology Japan , Tokyo, Japan.
See page 654 for disclosure information.