Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends in ATP-III-defined high blood cholesterol prevalence, awareness, treatment and control among U.S. adults.Ann Epidemiol. 2007; 17: 548-555
- Trends in statin use and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels among US adults: impact of the 2001 National Cholesterol Education Program guidelines.Ann Pharmacother. 2008; 42: 1208-1215
- Implications of recent clinical trials for the National Cholesterol Education Program Adult Treatment Panel III guidelines.Circulation. 2004; 110: 227-239
- Trends in lipids and lipoproteins in US adults 1988–2010.JAMA. 2012; 308: 1545-1554
National Center for Health Statistics. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey Laboratory Procedures Manual. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/lab1-6.pdf. Accessed November 14, 2007.
- Estimation of the concentration of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma, without use of the preparative ultracentrifuge.Clin Chem. 1972; 18: 499-502
- Harmonizing the metabolic syndrome: a joint interim statement of the International Diabetes Federation Task Force on Epidemiology and Prevention; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; American Heart Association; World Heart Federation; International Atherosclerosis Society; and International Association for the Study of Obesity.Circulation. 2009; 120: 1640-1645
- Calibration and random variation of the serum creatinine assay as critical elements of using equations to estimate glomerular filtration rate.Am J Kidney Dis. 2002; 39: 920-929
- Assessment of antihyperlipidemic therapy in US patients with coronary heart disease.J Am Osteopathic Assoc. 2010; 110: 331-339
This work was supported by a grant from Amgen, Inc. , Thousand Oaks, California.
See page 670 for disclosure information.